Yeah yeah, I know I'm about 6(ish) years too late on this one, but I just borrowed the DVDs to see what it was like and its absolutely captivating.

Anyone else for it?
I kind of consider it to be a 10 hour movie to be honest. Every episode is amazing.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Best.

Series.

Ever.

I watched it on tv years ago, and I was glued to the tv for every single episode...
love it. I finally got the DVD last christmas.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
its absolutely amazing
i missed out on the first 2 eps
but the six in between were absolutely amazing
and last two...were alrite
I love it =] Currahee is amazing, and Why We Fight is very disturbing, the series is all very well done...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I got the DVD a few years ago, it's absolutely worth getting. Not so much for the extra features (although there are some) but the episodes themselves are just amazing. It's really captivating, yet disturbing at some points. I remember I switched off the TV after the concentration camp episode and just sitting there for over an hour, because it really freaked me out.
It's worth it though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I heard that an Opeth song is played on BoB... any truth to this? I don't have the DVDs anymore to listen for it.

What? I would love it if that was true (im a huge Opeth fan). I'm too lazy to look it up or actually go and watch the entire series over again to listen for it. Can someone confirm?
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Amazing TV series, reminds me that I need to get the boxset of all the episodes.
yeah band of brothers is an awesome show. the guys living across the hall from me just had a marathon of it. i need to look for the boxset on ebay.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore