Hi, thanks for looking. Can anyone help me, I am looking to buy some recording stuff and I would love some advice. I just want it to be able to write a guitar part and loop it over so I can write another guitar part. Just something to write my own stuff. Thanks
From what you have written, I'd say it looks like you're looking for a looping pedal, which just starts recording when you hit it, and stops when you hit it again. It then plays back what it recorded over and over. Does that sound about right? If so, then depending on how much functionality you may want to look at either the Boss RC-2 or the Boss RC-20. There are other looping pedals out there, but I'm not too sure on my facts about any of them.
Last edited by Crimson_tornado at Nov 19, 2007,
if you're just looking for simple, cheap and easy stuff to use, and not strict about the quality, just get yourself a shi**y little microphone for your computer for like 20 (insert currency here) and then use audacity software to record, it's free!
Quote by goodrichjay
Hi, thanks for looking. Can anyone help me, I am looking to buy some recording stuff and I would love some advice. I just want it to be able to write a guitar part and loop it over so I can write another guitar part. Just something to write my own stuff. Thanks

take this thread to "Riffs & Recordings" form.......

You can get a looper but its easier to use a computer for recording and editing for loops IMO