what do you guys think of them? my drummer has a PA in our practice space and a grunge pedal to run through it because i didnt have an amp there, but it sounds really horrible, ive since got an amp there and ive tried it through the amp, and it sounds just as horrible. Has anyone had good experience with this pedal? because imho, i think its all bad, and does anyone have any good settings for it?
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
never used the digitech version but the DOD Grunge pedal was ****ing ridiculous.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
yea.. the grunge was about as gainy as a metal zone but only has a bass and treble option.
if you're stuck with it, try to keep the bass at 4-5 the treble at 3 and the gain and level to taste.. i'm guessing you're already using the mixer out option too?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Actually grunge music is horrible...
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay
^Just because it killed your precious hair metal!

But yeah... Not a great pedal. The only digitech single effect I like is the Screamin blues or bad monkey.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I have one...it's okay, probably better pedals out there.
The "grunge" knob doesn't really change the sound at all.
Not really versatile...the only decent tone I get is with the lows and highs cranked all the way up.
And the volume knob is WAY too sensitive.