Page 1 of 2
Well, I believe I found a niche in the Pit with this thread. Post here about your day at work today or yesterday or the many days before.

Also, post here if you have some stories or a story about a customer or client that your served that was an absolute nutjob (you know the ones).

I'll start shall I?

I work at Lowes (in Australia, it's a budget clothes store) and this guy comes into our shop wishing to refund a AUD14.95 pair of jeans. However, he didn't have a receipt so we told him that he could not refund it. He then proceeded to accuse us of dropping the receipt behind the counter without him looking and threatening to take this 'issue' to consumer affairs (I don't know if you foreign countries have current affair shows where they tell of stories of con artists and people who got ripped off, blowing things way out of proportion and cutting off the interviewer with every question, current affairs shows) and Channel 7 (as if they would actually give a flying **** about this bull**** story he is making over a ****ing $14.95 pair of jeans)because he couldn't get a refund. He was pointing at my mother's/manager's badge and saying "right, your name is Cathy, and I'll have this place closed by Thursday with Today Tonight backing me up" (yeah bull****in'**** mate)

As if this wasn't enough, I interjected and stated "Admittedly, I was present and I did not see anything drop or descend behind the counter" to which he replied, yes, the man who looked approximately 58 with glasses, stated "You're just a school kid, what do you know". I then said "fine buddy, If you think you are so ocularly, visually and intellectually superior to me, despite your delusions of people that actually care about insignificant issues like a pair of jeans worth minimal cost, then let us have a battle of wits right here". Least to say, he ignored me for the rest of the time.

Insane bastard or what?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I work at Lowes (in Australia, it's a budget clothes store) and this guy comes into our shop wishing to refund a AUD14.95 pair of jeans. However, he didn't have a receipt so we told him that he could not refund it. He then proceeded to accuse us of dropping the receipt behind the counter without him looking and threatening to take this 'issue' to consumer affairs (I don't know if you foreign countries have current affair shows where they tell of stories of con artists and people who got ripped off, blowing things way out of proportion and cutting off the interviewer with every question, current affairs shows) and Channel 7 (as if they would actually give a flying **** about this bull**** story he is making over a ****ing $14.95 pair of jeans)because he couldn't get a refund. He was pointing at my mother's/manager's badge and saying "right, your name is Cathy, and I'll have this place closed by Thursday with Today Tonight backing me up" (yeah bull****in'**** mate)

As if this wasn't enough, I interjected and stated "Admittedly, I was present and I did not see anything drop or descend behind the counter" to which he replied, yes, the man who looked approximately 58 with glasses, stated "You're just a school kid, what do you know". I then realised I needed to start a fight with this guy.

I grabbed his collar and hit him. Right in the face too, he can't say that about me.
My mother walked in and saw this, she was terrified! So she immediatly sent me to live with some relatives of mine down in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! If anything i could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Na forget it... Yo homes! To Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes! Smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom and i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Insane bastard or what?
Quote by 7daycrisis

As if this wasn't enough, I interjected and stated "Admittedly, I was present and I did not see anything drop or descend behind the counter" to which he replied, yes, the man who looked approximately 58 with glasses, stated "You're just a school kid, what do you know". I then realised I needed to start a fight with this guy.

I grabbed his collar and hit him. Right in the face too, he can't say that about me.
My mother walked in and saw this, she was terrified! So she immediatly sent me to live with some relatives of mine down in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror! If anything i could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Na forget it... Yo homes! To Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes! Smell ya later!"
Looked at my kingdom and i was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Insane bastard or what?

HAHA WTF I'm not Will Smith.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
It was 15 bucks, why didn't you just give him them. But I do hate him for threatening to use those crap shows.
i work at the liqour shop, so yeah we get some interesting customers. Lol at 7day
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
We did eventually. It's like company policy that we shouldn't refund without receipt and they go ratty if we do.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
i work at maccas and one day this lady asked me for some "orange jizz?" i rofled.
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
its always hilarious when a old mexican dude come into our store (video store) looking for the "prono" videos
ok i used to work in city beach (which, for all my foreign friends, is a surf/skate shop) and this one time im out the back and i just hear this reaaaally loud voice come from the change rooms (think the voice of rob schneider's character in 50 first dates)

"AYE THESE PANTS ARE A F***N GOOD ONE!! THEY DONT BE TOO TIGHT ON MY BALLS OR NOTHING!!"

...that was a good day.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I used to work at this restaurant... and i remember there was this one table that i went to help (I was not serving them but I saw that they needed the check or something so I decided to help). Theres 3 people at the table, and they ask me to box up their food (however they say they want the rice boxed separately from the curries and the curries boxed separately from each other... and ask me to give them separate checks... i first ask if they asked their server about this before hand. they say no, so i tell them i cannot give them separate checks because the computer won't allow us (as well store policy says we can't and it says we can't in the menu so they should know). they say "We got separate checks last time" and i say "i understand, but unless you have already asked your server before you ordered we can't actually do that... but I'll check with your server to see if she can anyway" (just in case because with some people since they are regular customers the servers expect them to ask for separate checks so they can already prepare it beforehand. anyway i ask the server, she said no they didn't say anything and i pack their food. the rice separately from the curries (which are both separately packed as well, although they are all put together in one bag. I bring it back to the table to which they say they wanted each curry packed in its own bag with its own rice. since the rice they gave me to pack was very small i asked if they wanted me to add another order of rice or just to split that one, and i said because it was very small... so they said "just add a little extra rice" (which the way they said it sounded like they were trying to get me to just top off their rice order for free)... so I ask again would you like to add an Order of rice or no? and they end up saying "NO! we don't want another ORDER of rice. WE already told you how we wanted this packed up so go and pack it up." so before i do pack it up i let them know that i talked to the server and that since they did not ask beforehand about splitting the check we can't do it because the computer won't let us. They sent me away to pack their food and asked for the manager. so i tell the server, whos an assistant manager, but they say "no. we want to talk to the head manager" and they supposedly start talking about how i was being rude to them and not allowing them to get their split check... however since the table was right next to where all the cashiers and servers were standing they all overheard how they were talking to me and the manager tried to simply explain to them about how we don't split the check after they order food or drink, but she'd do it just this time. anyway i ended up having to box and pack 2 - 3 separate bags and get bitched at like none other.

That was probably worse than the time when i went to a table to check on them and see if they were doing alright and the woman waves me away...but i think, maybe she didn't intend to wave AT ME... so I just lean in and ask "hows the food going for you guys?" and she Waves me away again and says "FINE!" in a very hostile way. ooo i was quite happy when her card was having problems running through.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

i work at a gas station/ truck stop so i get to deal with bitchy old stinky ass truckers and when it's not them giving me **** it's some old lady bitching about cappucino. my favorite is when they try paying for gas at the pump and the credit card won't work so they yell at me like i'm some sort of magician that makes their credit card not work when maybe by chance it's the goddamn tape that's holding the thing together.
Well I recently got a job delivering pizzas and so far Ive already got some interesting characters haha, the other day I had to order on a main road so I parked somewhere far away and had to treck all the way, when I finally made it this shady character came up to the door and he looked like he lived on the street, his house had nothing at all in it and he dumped a pile of 5, 10 and 20 cent coins on the ground to pay for $15 worth of pizzas, after I finished counting he then took the change of probably about $2 worth of 5 cent coins.
When I worked at McDonald's, an old guy picked a fight with a 30-something HUGE-ass biker guy. Over fries. The old guy tried cutting in line, then told the biker that "He better step the fuck down." To which the biker replied "What are you going to do, go grab your walker and hit me with it? YOU better step the fuck down."

EVERYONE in the store, including the managers and crew, were standing there laughing at it, hoping the old guy would get beat down.
I used to work at a cvs (convencience store and pharmacy) and when i had been there for about 2 months or so some old ass Italian guy comes in and i ring him up and then he leaves, seems normal. Then about 5 minutes later he comes back into the store going "WHERE THE **** IS MY MONEY YOU FAT MAN". I was a little bit surprised by this, so he comes up to me and goes "you little bastard wheres a my fifty a dollars, youa stolla mya fifty dollars give it back or i calla da cops". So im standing there confused like a mother****er. And i ask him what the problem was, so he claimed that he handed me a fifty wrapped up inside of the $10 that he handed me. So i said i would look in the draw and see if it went in there accidentally, nothing in there of course so then my manager comes out and counts up my draw, and of course theres nothing extra its perfect. So after telling this to the whacko he goes "Hey fatman come here im gonna search your pockets because i know you tooka my money i can see it in your face, you know you have it, NOW GIVE IT BACK." Then he reached over the counter and started swiping at my pants so the HUGE Jamaican guy i worked with came over and told him if he did that again we would throw him out of the store then he whispered in my ear that we would split the money if i really did take it. Which i didnt. So the guy eventually leaves and hes screaming and cursing that a fat man stoles his 50 dollars.

I actually see that guy around a lot and i just stare at him or sometimes i walk behind him really slowly if we are going in the same direction but i would never beat up an old man. He usually mumbles under his breath.
Yea but i have tons of stories about that place people were ****ing crazy in my area.
Last night i was working (at a Staples) and this guy who had just moved from Switzerland came up to me on the Furniture Pad. He told me that he had an empty house and he needed to buy all the furniture to fill it up now, and from me (we only have office chairs and desks and such).

So, I proceeded to start selling him the most expensive stuff we could find, because he wanted that. Afterwards I found him a printer/scanner/fax, a about 500$ worth of office supplies, batteries, a bunch of chocolate bars, and an overhead projecter...

Then he said he'd order a computer from Dell because he saw a commercial about how good they were... >.<
This is more about how my store sucks then sucky customers, but this guy overacted I think.

This fat guy with his fat kids was asking me about some Nike sandals he saw in a circular for our store. I searched the entire shoe department and the back and couldn't find any. So he wanted to talk to the manager, well within his rights, and asks if he can get another pair of sandals MORE EXPENSIVE for the same cost as these much cheaper sandals which we did not have but advertised-- NOT within his rights. So I'm up at the front, with the manager on the phone in my left ear and this guy hollering in my right, and surprisingly I'm holding my own pretty well against this fat ass. So what I tell him is that the manager says he can get a 20% discount on the sandals we do have but not for the same price (The ones he wanted were like $11, these were closer to $30). The guy's screaming that he either wants those at the price HE wants or a rain check on the sandals that aren't there. My manager says we have never in our history done rain checks, so it's 20%, take it or leave it. The guy leaves it and gets the corporate number to talk to someone HIGHER UP. Basically he was ****ting himself over $11 sandals, yelling at me and the manager even though it's the shipper's fault (we were indeed supposed to have the sandals but they were never shipped, and as far I know, still haven't been-- this was about a month before I quit). Then after it's all done I tell him the manager apologizes (I explicitly did not apologize myself because I had nothing to be sorry about) and the guy says "OH that's ok, it's not your fault." Fat ****.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Here in Santa Fe, NM, back when I worked at Baskin & Robbins 31 flavors, Randy Travis came to our store. It sucked. Everyone that I worked with was so enticed by his presence, that they wouldn't do ****, and I had to do all of the cleaning and boring gay stuff around the parlor. Needless to say I hate Country music more than I did already
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
I used to work the night shift at KFC...see some crazy stuff there, just all drunken dero's out on the piss.

Now i work at a Liquor store. Had one dumb dero come in today, insisting that she had bought a 4 Pack of Woodies on Saturday and a pack of longbeach 40's and that she didnt get the smokes (I happened to of been the one to serve her on saturday but i dont think she remembered) Anyway, she went into this long ass description of how she'd caught a taxi home, and given the receipt to the driver for the 4c fuel offer, and how she'd called the taxi company but they didnt have the receipt still.

Basically she was after free smokes. So i said i'd get a supervisor down to sort it out. Supervisor pretty much told her to leg it, but in nicer words.

Couple of things that didnt tally about her story:

There werent any notes written in the Comms Book about smokes left
I served her and remember giving her the smokes
Most Taxi's run on LPG, and the docket doesnt cover LPG.

Silly Dero's
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Quote by crazynickman
This is more about how my store sucks then sucky customers, but this guy overacted I think.

This fat guy with his fat kids was asking me about some Nike sandals he saw in a circular for our store. I searched the entire shoe department and the back and couldn't find any. So he wanted to talk to the manager, well within his rights, and asks if he can get another pair of sandals MORE EXPENSIVE for the same cost as these much cheaper sandals which we did not have but advertised-- NOT within his rights. So I'm up at the front, with the manager on the phone in my left ear and this guy hollering in my right, and surprisingly I'm holding my own pretty well against this fat ass. So what I tell him is that the manager says he can get a 20% discount on the sandals we do have but not for the same price (The ones he wanted were like $11, these were closer to $30). The guy's screaming that he either wants those at the price HE wants or a rain check on the sandals that aren't there. My manager says we have never in our history done rain checks, so it's 20%, take it or leave it. The guy leaves it and gets the corporate number to talk to someone HIGHER UP. Basically he was ****ting himself over $11 sandals, yelling at me and the manager even though it's the shipper's fault (we were indeed supposed to have the sandals but they were never shipped, and as far I know, still haven't been-- this was about a month before I quit). Then after it's all done I tell him the manager apologizes (I explicitly did not apologize myself because I had nothing to be sorry about) and the guy says "OH that's ok, it's not your fault." Fat ****.

God what you just said is almost the entire reason i quit my last job i ****ing hate working in customer service people are such inconsiderate douche bags. The people in my town are mostly very high income people and treated all of the employees at my store like **** so we treated them like **** unless they were the regulars that we liked. God i ****ing hate people.
Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
I used to work the night shift at KFC...see some crazy stuff there, just all drunken dero's out on the piss.

Now i work at a Liquor store. Had one dumb dero come in today, insisting that she had bought a 4 Pack of Woodies on Saturday and a pack of longbeach 40's and that she didnt get the smokes (I happened to of been the one to serve her on saturday but i dont think she remembered) Anyway, she went into this long ass description of how she'd caught a taxi home, and given the receipt to the driver for the 4c fuel offer, and how she'd called the taxi company but they didnt have the receipt still.

Basically she was after free smokes. So i said i'd get a supervisor down to sort it out. Supervisor pretty much told her to leg it, but in nicer words.

Couple of things that didnt tally about her story:

There werent any notes written in the Comms Book about smokes left
I served her and remember giving her the smokes
Most Taxi's run on LPG, and the docket doesnt cover LPG.

Silly Dero's

I didn't understand half that, but thanks to Wikipedia I know what a dero is.
I will now donate $20 to Wikipedia.

"IT SAVED MY LIFE" ~Anonymous
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
oh man, i work at a local sub shop in south carolina. one day i was in the back washing dishes during a lunch rush, and there's this old white guy at the register who's order is being taken by my boss (who is also white). so anyways my boss switches from register to the actual sub making and tells me to come hand this old guy his change. when i come out from the back and start getting this old guy's change together he has the horrified look on his face like he'd never seen a black person in his entire life. then when i try to hand him his changed he slaps it out of my hands and says "i dont want my money now that's it's been in your dirty nigger hands".

so i kept his 8 bucks
Quote by armon77
oh man, i work at a local sub shop in south carolina. one day i was in the back washing dishes during a lunch rush, and there's this old white guy at the register who's order is being taken by my boss (who is also white). so anyways my boss switches from register to the actual sub making and tells me to come hand this old guy his change. when i come out from the back and start getting this old guy's change together he has the horrified look on his face like he'd never seen a black person in his entire life. then when i try to hand him his changed he slaps it out of my hands and says "i dont want my money now that's it's been in your dirty nigger hands".

so i kept his 8 bucks

High five.

I think we all learned something here: racism < $8.

Or something.

Anyway, I would've decked him, but I probably would've been fired. YOu kept your job and came out $8 in the black (no pun intended).
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
When I was working at KFC this summer some lady tried to return food she claimed she had bought earlier that day. It was half eaten about a week old, and from a different store. She got into a huge argument about it, and she ended getting kicked out of the store.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i work in sainburys, and i was on my checkout (id been put on checkouts for the day ) and this man comes screaming at me that we was threatening to sue sainsburys becuase someone wouldnt sell him food from the cafeteria at the checkouts, which is common sense right?

and aswell, im not allowed to serve people who i think are drunk, and this guy comes to my till, cant even walk straight, carrying a huge crate of beers, so i obviously refused to sell it, he swung a punch at me, and the security guard was nearby and totally nailed him and threw him out the store
I get loads of old women coming into my shop, so most of them think Im overcharging them when they dont hear the price I say. We did have one polish woman who wanted all her food refunded, coz she couldnt read the reciept right....and thats after two employees explained the reciept to her....

And theres one guy who buys thyme every week, he smells of that pcp(or whatever its called) stuff, and he got so paranoid about one pack, coz it was the only packet left. He thought it was contaminated, and something was wrong with it, even thought I told him they were gone coz of popularity....

I work in a fruit and nut shop btw, we also sell sweets, herbs and vitamin supplements.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
When I was working at KFC this summer some lady tried to return food she claimed she had bought earlier that day. It was half eaten about a week old, and from a different store. She got into a huge argument about it, and she ended getting kicked out of the store.

Yeah, I had a guy who tried to return a pair of shoes with dog **** and grass on them, claiming he didn't wear them. You could smell the ****, it was rotten.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by cm_richardson
Here in Santa Fe, NM, back when I worked at Baskin & Robbins 31 flavors, Randy Travis came to our store. It sucked. Everyone that I worked with was so enticed by his presence, that they wouldn't do ****, and I had to do all of the cleaning and boring gay stuff around the parlor. Needless to say I hate Country music more than I did already

Im in the Albuquerque airport a few years ago and i sit down at a restaurant with my dad and we order a few drinks before our flight gets in. He says to me, look, its Randy Travis in the booth behind you to the left. And so i look, and see thats its him. I get up to use the restroom about 5 min later, and what do you know.....Randy is there all alone in the john. So....i go right up next to him, real nice and close like, and take a leak. He looked at me like i needed help. He then smiled........i left. I swear that the story is true.
*Item rings up for 89c*
Customer: Um, the sign said 79c...
Me: ....
Quote by XtremeSkater69
"AW YEA BITCH BAWLS IN DA ASS" while his homies in the background are like, "YEA ANTOINE FREAK DAT BITCH!!!!!"

I wanna be Jackie Onassis
I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses
I wanna be Jackie oh oh OH OH PLEASE DON'T DIE
I had a lady come in who was talking about how she has a husband and two teenage boys. She was buying a ton of Kleenex, and couldnt figure out how her family was going through tissue paper so fast during the summer I had a quiet lol to myself.
Quote by tallicafan888

And theres one guy who buys thyme every week, he smells of that pcp(or whatever its called) stuff, and he got so paranoid about one pack, coz it was the only packet left. He thought it was contaminated, and something was wrong with it, even thought I told him they were gone coz of popularity....

you mean...thyme is running out?
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
This crazy old lady comes into the shop I work at every night to buy the reduced salads for her geese. My co-worker always says that I make her wet.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
My co-worker always says that I make her wet.

That's ****in awesome is she hot?
Quote by Shackman10
That's ****in awesome is she hot?

If you mean my co-worker then no, he's a guy. I meant that he says that I make the old lady wet and she is definately not hot.
Quote by crazydiamond73
*Item rings up for 89c*
Customer: Um, the sign said 79c...
Me: ....

that 10 cents is very important!
I work at Mcdonalds as well.
i'm actually working today in 40 minutes.

hopefully I get some hilarious customers.

Quote by Shackman10
How much does McDonalds pay???

starting pay is $8.45 then goes up to $9.37 then goes up to $10.
your pay goes up till your 18?

i'm not sure, i'm only 15 though.
Last edited by Hendrix_fan_14 at Sep 6, 2008,
So I wasn't at work when this happened but it happened to a friend of mine and he told me all about it.

So my friend, lets just call him Dave, had gotten out of the Marines about 3 months before this happened. He had found a job at his uncles Outdoor Power store. We sold and repaired all sorts of Outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers, tractors, trimmers, chainsaws, you name it. One day, like at 8 o'clock in the morning this older gentleman walks in and says: "My lawnmower needs a new gasket and a new blade." So, Dave, being the good guy that he is, says politely: "Alright sir, if I can just get the make and model number of your lawnmower, it should be no problem." The older gentleman replies to this with: "Goddammit! I am ****ing sick and tired of your store and its ****ing stupid policies about model numbers" (now we service thousands of different models of lawnmowers, we keep hundreds of different brand names in stock, and we have several hundred thousand different parts in the warehouse, so it is physically impossible for us to find any replacement part without the make and the model number at LEAST). It is extremely early in the morning, so my buddy Dave is no mood to take any shit from anyone so he slams his hand down on the counter and says "Do NOT curse at me, sir!" This, obviously angers the customer to no extent so he yells "Thats it! You and me, outside, right NOW!" Hahaha, at the point in time the manager came out of his office and hurriedly rushed Dave out from behind the counter and promptly told the unruly gentleman to leave because Dave would have literally killed him.

This story always amused me because that guy had no idea the amount of pain he was about to get himself into.
Quote by Seryaph
So I wasn't at work when this happened but it happened to a friend of mine and he told me all about it.

So my friend, lets just call him Dave, had gotten out of the Marines about 3 months before this happened. He had found a job at his uncles Outdoor Power store. We sold and repaired all sorts of Outdoor equipment such as lawnmowers, tractors, trimmers, chainsaws, you name it. One day, like at 8 o'clock in the morning this older gentleman walks in and says: "My lawnmower needs a new gasket and a new blade." So, Dave, being the good guy that he is, says politely: "Alright sir, if I can just get the make and model number of your lawnmower, it should be no problem." The older gentleman replies to this with: "Goddammit! I am ****ing sick and tired of your store and its ****ing stupid policies about model numbers" (now we service thousands of different models of lawnmowers, we keep hundreds of different brand names in stock, and we have several hundred thousand different parts in the warehouse, so it is physically impossible for us to find any replacement part without the make and the model number at LEAST). It is extremely early in the morning, so my buddy Dave is no mood to take any shit from anyone so he slams his hand down on the counter and says "Do NOT curse at me, sir!" This, obviously angers the customer to no extent so he yells "Thats it! You and me, outside, right NOW!" Hahaha, at the point in time the manager came out of his office and hurriedly rushed Dave out from behind the counter and promptly told the unruly gentleman to leave because Dave would have literally killed him.

This story always amused me because that guy had no idea the amount of pain he was about to get himself into.

I picture a muscular Dave Grohl at a register, with an old man in big glasses cussing at him and threatening to fight him, and then the manager pulling him away from the dude and locking him in an office so he doesnt kill previously stated old man.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I picture a muscular Dave Grohl at a register, with an old man in big glasses cussing at him and threatening to fight him, and then the manager pulling him away from the dude and locking him in an office so he doesnt kill previously stated old man.

That is so hilarious
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Page 1 of 2