Ok it finally got on my last nerver how the HELL do i fix this damn intonation thing.

Please help im a compleat noob at the intonation thing
- Tune your guitar by playing the harmonic on each string - that is, just barely touch the string above the 12th fret, then use a tuner to get in tune.

- Now, fret the 12th fret and see how it shows on the tuner. If the note is sharp, you need to lengthen the string by moving the saddle backwards, away from the neck. If the note is flat, you need to shorten the string by moving the saddle upwards, towards the neck. How you do this depends on your guitar, but you'll easily find out if you google a bit or, if you have an instruction manual for your guitar, read that.

- Re-tune your guitar and check the intonation again. If it's still off, keep adjusting the saddle until it's perfect. Then move on to the next strings and do the same.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p
- Tune your guitar by playing the harmonic on each string - that is, just barely touch the string above the 12th fret, then use a tuner to get in tune.

- Now, fret the 12th fret and see how it shows on the tuner. If the note is sharp, you need to lengthen the string by moving the saddle backwards, away from the neck. If the note is flat, you need to shorten the string by moving the saddle upwards, towards the neck. How you do this depends on your guitar, but you'll easily find out if you google a bit or, if you have an instruction manual for your guitar, read that.

- Re-tune your guitar and check the intonation again. If it's still off, keep adjusting the saddle until it's perfect. Then move on to the next strings and do the same.

Thanks a lot i would try it right now but one of my strings JUST decided to break and i only got them a week ago bitches. Ill go get my self a new set of ernie's and probably take the guitar down to the guitar shop for that because i dont have a tuner...
You should buy one. There are some really cheap ones (Korg GA-30), and it'll be of enormous help.
I'm a communist. Really.