usually bends are just hb or fb for half or full but i guess you can use ^ for it... personally a lame idea fora harmonic in my opinion but there really isnt an official listing of all the tab symbols that i'm aware of so... yea
It could be a weird indacator for an accentuated note. Or maybe a down pick stroke.