for my art class i have to come up with a problem in the world that concerns me and i have to paint it while putting my own perspective into the painting. my teacher is a douchebag and he wont help with ideas so any ideas?
What about about abortions? All you have to do is throw a red paint can against a white canvas
...too soon?
Do you mean it has to directly affect you? Or just something that bothers you?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
lol wut pears, theyre a big problem on teh interwebz
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
it doesnt have to directly affect me, just pretty much anything. im looking for something kind of easy...
just draw a picture supporting weed. or just paint a really ****ty picture, and explain to your class that its what you see when your trippin
Draw a clock. Time is your problem here.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
well, no matter what you do, it's very easy to make something with perspective if a landscape or space is involved.
How about hunger?

A wealthy looking, happy family in a desolate wasteland surrounded by starving people?
Quote by GLP_Arclite

That's more like a editorial cartoon than a painting.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by metacarpi
How about hunger?

A wealthy looking, happy family in a desolate wasteland surrounded by starving people?

Simpsons done it <------ if you don't get this, you don't watch enough tv

Draw a really hot super model like Megan Foxx, and explain that it's a world problem because she's not your girlfriend
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by cm_richardson

Draw a really hot super model like Megan Foxx, and explain that it's a world problem because she's not your girlfriend

+1, but I'd put someone like Jessica Alba or someone.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by cm_richardson

Guess I don't watch enough TV then.....

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Crime would be a good subject....plenty of that in todays world.
You could maybe draw yourself in the middle with different types of crime going on around you.
Then put a caption at the bottom saying 'My World'. Just a little something i though up.
Global warming? concerns everybody and would be easy to paint (a massive storm, an aerial view of a hurricane, or any image that has the environment deteriorating).
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by crazynickman
Draw a clock. Time is your problem here.

Haha I'd go with this...
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Censorship? Consumerism?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
there's many many things you can do- it's going to come from your mind, not ours, so I don't know why you're asking here.

Have a look at shibboleth- an artist made a crack in concrete, that starts as a hairline, and ends big enough to fall into. It's supposed to represent the decline of civilization, and the corruption in our society.

Consumerism and abortion are other ideas you could look at.. I've done pieces on both of them.

this is a piece by me, about consumerism.

hope I've been of assistance.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by damn-right!
Haha I'd go with this...

+1

Oh wait...
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~