just a quick question.
is it worth buying one? or would i be as well off with some sort of copy for the same sort of price?

thanks

ben
x
What do you mean by some sort of copy? If you're thinking of buying some no name brand tele then I'd reccomend you to go for the fender one... My friend has one, and it's very good.
go legit. go fender.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Not all copies are 'crappy' some copies are actually equivalent, sometimes better. For example, the strat copy: Carvin Bolt.
Quote by Hakanku
Not all copies are 'crappy' some copies are actually equivalent, sometimes better. For example, the strat copy: Carvin Bolt.

Most copies however tend to be crappy. And he's looking for a Tele, not a strat.
Quote by JilaX^
Most copies however tend to be crappy. And he's looking for a Tele, not a strat.

I know he was looking for a tele, I was just using it as an example of a just as good/better copy of a fender.

But in TS case, tele-wise I dont know any better copies, and I have the MIM tele, its pretty nice. However, might I also suggest the CP Baja tele, pretty sweet and you could probably bump the price down to only abit more pricey than the MIM. The soft V neck is real comfy, IMO alot more than the standard C.