Hello there.

I've seen lots of people here use one of those grippy thingies you gotta squeeze with your hands for improving strength. But aren't the muscles that pull your fingers upward the ones that need more training? Are there any devices to train those?

Thanks!
Your extensors.

You can use rubber bands. Or go to Ironmind.com and get Expand-Your-Hand bands. They are rubber bands that vary in difficulty. Work the muscles that open your hand specifically.
Thanks for the advice.. but paying 12 bucks for a fancy rubber band seems a bit daft.
I'll just use a bunch of normal ones taped together or something.
Quote by Kanthras
Thanks for the advice.. but paying 12 bucks for a fancy rubber band seems a bit daft.
I'll just use a bunch of normal ones taped together or something.

That works too man.
Quote by JesseR
Your extensors.

You can use rubber bands. Or go to Ironmind.com and get Expand-Your-Hand bands. They are rubber bands that vary in difficulty. Work the muscles that open your hand specifically.

That's a good idea, dude. I've been trying to come up with some way to excersize my hands when I'm bored in class, but I heard that the squeezey things (forgot what they're called) give you carpal tunnel...this seems like a much better idea.
Dunlop Straps™
The best sounding straps on the market

Quote by steven seagull
Justice is this, justice is that...justice is 9 minutes long and recorded in a cupboard full of fluffy pillows
how can you do that DIY thing cos I'm also thinking about buying a Grip Master, the problem is there arent any here in the middle of nowhere
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !