ok so you search youtube
tons of guitar prodigy kid **** comes out and some are real and u go like zomfg but srsli

look at steve vai or jimi hendrix
they started playing like tennage stage

they wernt exactly prodigies (vai actualy sed it himself too)

but they end up to be the best if not the best guitarist in the world

wtf happens to those so called prodigies then?

just a random question
Quote by Rocking-Rob
why would that be ironic?

+1
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
These kids may be able to play fast, but the likelihood is that they can't compose so they probably can't take it anywhere.

Of course, since they are still kids, we don't know what will happen, as none of them have grown up and made it/not made it yet. I guess we'll see, but I would say most will fail.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Can I get a translator?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by monkey_dancer
These kids may be able to play fast, but the likelihood is that they can't compose so they probably can't take it anywhere.

Of course, since they are still kids, we don't know what will happen, as none of them have grown up and made it/not made it yet. I guess we'll see, but I would say most will fail.

even if they did all "make it" the market would become saturated with them.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Can I get a translator?

You cannot translate that which makes no sense...
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
That's not really irony, but if you must ask....

It really all depends. Some (actually most) of them probably have already made up their minds about the music industry and will pursue to be the best of the best and be famous. The rest have other things in mind or are being stupid and doing drugs and alcohol and ****. Most of those who become famous will become arrogant and ruin their reputation in the industry somehow. most of the ones who don't become arrogant will probably be held back by the people they are playing with. the rest, which by now should be <bull****>0.21 people (learn your math people, j/k)</bull****>, Will remain famous, and become a guitar god to te likes of Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, etc.

That's my thought anyway.
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by Smokey Amp
Can I get a translator?

+1

I think he wants us to discuss SOULZ versus TEH SHREDZ, like usual...