Im looking to build my first guitar, i know that you can buy kits that come with evreything you need to build a guitar, Ive been looking online can really find anything so what are the good kits to buy. Ive seen someone post a link that had a kit for lots of guitars, so you help you be great.

thanks zac
Epiphone EJ-160E 6 string acoustic
Fender american highwayone sunburst strat
Art and Lutherie Cedar 12 string acoustic
Gibson (White) Les Paul Studio
VOX AC30CC
boss dd-3
ibanez ts-9
boss ce-5
mxr phase 90
bigshot aby
big muff pi
no idea dude, have you googled it yet?
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
by a peice of wood and start from sratch thats what im doing. just buy the electronics
Quote by rancidryan
by a peice of wood and start from sratch thats what im doing. just buy the electronics

im with you. i drew out this sick ass design that im gonna trace. Im probably gonna have a hard time with neck tho
cheapest saga kits I have found here . I've bought two saga kits from them, a strat and a p-bass, and I've had no problem with them.

edit* oh... you're looking for a good guitar kit... I wouldn't go saga then. Even when you replace all the electronics, the fretwork and fit of the neck is horrible.
Quote by echoe09
im with you. i drew out this sick ass design that im gonna trace. Im probably gonna have a hard time with neck tho

wont the neck be really really hard? i reckon ur better off getting a decent neck off ebay or something rather than the hasle of making a neck. just a thought. good luck.