I was wondering if anyone knew were some tabs for the guitar hero battles against tom morrelo and slash were.

i dont really care about the the devil went down to georgia one because i have no hopes in hell of passing it.

(i beat guitar hero III on expert in 1 week if you care )
did you beat through fire and flames? I did lol. I havnt seen any tabs because all the stuff they did was basically written for that I think. Maybe someone good at tabbing will make them if you can get an mp3 file. Im not good at tabbing **** with a thousand effects.
i'm on the lookout for em too......
They are just basically shred solos played by Slash and The Nightwatchman in the studio.
Quote by Metallica rulz
did you beat through fire and flames? I did lol. I havnt seen any tabs because all the stuff they did was basically written for that I think. Maybe someone good at tabbing will make them if you can get an mp3 file. Im not good at tabbing **** with a thousand effects.

through the fire and flames is kicking my ass.

what i do is play the gh song on practice mode on slowest and then learn it on guitar thar way
lol through fire and flames

i failed before i seen notes the first time i played lol

btw the devil batle is this theres no tab but i want one
devil went down to georga - Steve Ouimette
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

I really want a tab of Morello's battle. It's awesome.
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]
you wont fins a "tab" for most of morello's battle, it's just effects & ****. Killswitch + feedback kinda thing, nothning to do with frets.
there are parts that can be tabbed but the coolest bits are that killswitch stuff
I really want the melody. The stuff "you" play while he throws the scratchpad stuff at you. The soulful bit, if you know what I mean.
"Levelled up. Still no solos."
[img]http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/1405270-1.png[/img]