Hey

I'm starting my Physics coursework and I'll be working on it at home and in college and since I don't have a memory stick I'll need some way to transfer data from home to school and vice verca. Anyway, I don't own a memory stick and the computer's at college don't have floppy drives, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites I could store the data on so I could access it at college and home? Thanks

Go on your email account, attach your files to an email and then send it to yourself. Read when you get home.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
BT Digital Vault

Or Gmail; that is, if you can get Firefox at college. There's a plugin for it.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

can't you email it home?

www.hotlinkfiles.com could come in handy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Silly way of wording it, but i know what you mean.

www.speedyshare.com used it many times for work just make sure you get the URL home somehow- I stored it on a forum notepad...not sure if UG has one..
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
That is gay.... i seriously had the exact same idea like 2 weeks ago cause you can but a 500GB hard drive for 100 quid and let out like 10 gigabites for £10 for a month... freaky

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Quote by JamieB
BT Digital Vault

Or Gmail; that is, if you can get Firefox at college. There's a plugin for it.

It's called GSpace, btw.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
you can get like £5 256mb ones that'll be enough and its proberly cheaper than one of those websites
There's an extension for FireFox called Gspace that turns your gmail account into a working FTP site. It lays out all of the attachments into organized folders just as if you were working with them on an FTP server...
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
There's tonnes of them.

However there aren't too may out there where you can use it more like just an extension of your file storage space, but accessible from the net... I'd do that if I had more money and knew how to code ****.
Quote by Steve The Plank
To be absolutely honest, just invest in a memory stick. It's VERY useful, easy and cheap. You can get 15 GB ones for only like, £15.

Failing that, just email, or rent some online webspace to upload your files to.

Some schools dont put USB-drives onto their computers because of the security risk/Piracy policies.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!