The use a lot of reverb, but I'm not sure exactly what reverb pedals they use. Most of their sound just comes from their super clean Fender amps.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
lots of delay
and loops
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Yep^

You need a really nice clean amp, a fender twin would be great.

Then, add alot of reverb, add delay (a nice analogue delay preferably) and a looper pedal, then you have pretty much everything you need to get a EiTS sound.

To get other similar sounds, an e-bow with reverb/delay is good.
Quote by Hakanku
Yep^

You need a really nice clean amp, a fender twin would be great.

Then, add alot of reverb, add delay (a nice analogue delay preferably) and a looper pedal, then you have pretty much everything you need to get a EiTS sound.

To get other similar sounds, an e-bow with reverb/delay is good.

An e-bow would be a plus, I saw them using one just the other day.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Like a loop pedal
http://www.bossus.com/index.asp?pg=1&tmp=158
such as that
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
This is a pretty comprehensive guide (Clicky)
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Surely Reverb!Much delay.If you get a delay pedal you can do the loop.Hit one note tap-tempo delay and it'll keep going on till you stop it or the battery runs out:P Lol!
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay