C4C

i like the ending looool

Its 'Spanish Western'

- Dave

EDIT: sorry should of made it clear, its on my profile
Last edited by Davester000 at Nov 19, 2007,
type as i listen

pretty cool intro.

volumes of the lead are really low, you need to turn them up and turn the drums down. i like the tone a bit, its pretty cool, reminds me of my old tone :-D

i like the mix of the pentatonic and harmmninc minor???

dang sweet soling, and mixing up with the drums.

i loved the part at 2:20 and after, the mixing was a lot better, and the best p[art of the song was at 2:43. when it double timed :-D awesome job!!

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714559
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
dude this is incredible, and i mean that too. I love the western feel. Your playing is great. The percussion also adds a really nice effect.

good work

edit: wow I just realized your over a year younger then me. you put me to shame..
I agree with The2abraxis, the lead could be louder through most of it and less drums. But it definitely sounds cool. Anything in a flamenco style is always fun.

I like the harmonized guitar parts, probably my favorite. As far as the rest goes, technically, my only comment is that sustained notes could use more vibrato, but other than that, nice tune.

And thanks for your comments on my tune.