I got my maths exam in a couple hours and I can't remember how to work out angles of right angle triangles when given two sides, or how to work out sides when an angle is given. I really need to pass this exam so please help.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
just remember this. SOH (Sine of theta = Opposite side / Hypotenuse) CAH(CoSine of theta = Adjacent side/ Hypotenuse) and TOA (Tangent of theta = Opposite / Adjacent side)

then do arc sines, arc cosines, and arc tangents to get the angles in degrees
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Go on UG instead of revising.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Use soh cah toa-

sine= opposite/hypotinuse
cosine= adjacent/hyp
tan=opp/adj

Or the sine rule-

A/sinA=b/sinB=c/sinC

Depending on what you've been given.

And it's an exam?

Next time don't leave it till a few hours before the actual test...
Trigonometry. The formulas:

Sine (angle you want) = opposite (side opposite angle you want) / hypoteneuse (longest side, opposite the right angle)

Cosine (angle you want) = adjacent (side next to the angle you want) / hypoteneuse

Tangent (angle you want) = opposite / adjacent

EDIT: Forgot about the sine/cosine/tangent (not really ever used) rules, but every test I've done has had them written out for you.

And who goes to UG for maths help (although for once we have been helpful)?

Good luck!
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Nov 19, 2007,
take your pick at whoever's post, lol
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me