The answer is yes, you'd love to.

Check out this guitarist. This guy must have no life.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/phalopalo/685AC403F1B64732A71C44DF3D5D4679/the-fastest-guitar-player-.aspx

UPDATED:

I only posted that dude because it's one of the most impressive performances I've ever seen. Here's another one... Joe Pass improving. Crazy!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI-1sq5dFD4&eurl=http://atomicguitarist.com/?q=2-jazz-guitar-player-joe-pass
Last edited by Jason_Parker at Nov 19, 2007,
I think it's incredible too... Joking about the no life thing. =) If I could ever reach this level, that's all I'd probably be doing to. But it's just not going to happen.
Beautiful...
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
OMG HE R HAS NO SOUL IN HIS PLAYIN TAHT WAS JUST SHREDDINGS WITH NO EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

More seriously: Incredible mechanical ability, but I'm willing to be the guy has no idea how to improvise, anyway. Just how to recite and perhaps write classical pieces.
More seriously: Incredible mechanical ability, but I'm willing to be the guy has no idea how to improvise, anyway. Just how to recite and perhaps write classical pieces.

It's possible, but I would like to see him try to improve on some rockin' neo-classical.
Quote by Vermintide
OMG HE R HAS NO SOUL IN HIS PLAYIN TAHT WAS JUST SHREDDINGS WITH NO EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shocked no-one's played the 'WHERE'S THE EMOOOOOOOOTION' card yet. This must be some kind of record.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
it's good but not something i'd actually listen too and im not sure he's asian because isn't everything in spanish?
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
holy ****... i didnt know picado that fast was physically possible
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Vermintide

+1
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
I already knew Asians are better at everything than Americans, I didn't need the video to tell me that.

Asians are better at everything than anyone
Who cares about improvising or what not. The guy has the ability. You guys don't know anything that he doesn't I'm sure. Plus, I saw him sway back and forth with the rythm. What do you mean no emotion? Did you guys expect him to cry or something during his song?

Asians aren't better than Americans at everything, they just have more dicipline.
mmmk....end listened to....still not very impressed.
now im not gonna say im the best-est guitar player there is.
but honestly....with practice...anyone could play that.
Quote by led,rainsong
it's good but not something i'd actually listen too and im not sure he's asian because isn't everything in spanish?

Kazuhito Yama****a

haha, cant even post the guys name
Quote by Vermintide

Well, obviously, he's a Classical musician. Not much need for mad s0l0in skillz. But, being a Classically trained musician myself, I can say honestly that recitation of Classical pieces at that level requires a tremendous amount of technical ability and emotion.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Vermintide

Why would you ever be willing to bet on that? It's clear he's a master guitar player, I'm sure he would have ventured down the path of improvisation more than enough times to be good at it.
because my endeavours into classic guitar went somewhere...

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
seriously... there are so many uneducated farts on this site, seriously, that first guy has put so much dedication and work into his guitar playing... it's encredibly hard to play like that, give him some credit for working harder at his instrument than any of you ever have or will.

EDIT: and i know my shiit, i've been playing for over 11 years.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by CoreysMonster
seriously... there are so many uneducated farts on this site, seriously, that first guy has put so much dedication and work into his guitar playing... it's encredibly hard to play like that, give him some credit for working harder at his instrument than any of you ever have or will.

+1111111

All you're doing by going "ITS NOT DAT GUD" is showing you're own incapability to acknowledge someone's dedication to music and your insecurities in your own playing.

He makes me feel like such a pleb haha.
Quote by :Revenga:
+1111111

All you're doing by going "ITS NOT DAT GUD" is showing you're own incapability to acknowledge someone's dedication to music and your insecurities in your own playing.

He makes me feel like such a pleb haha.

seriously, if anybody who bitches can play better than him, i'll take back everything i said, but that won't happen. because people at that level would know to appreciate the amount of work he put into his playing.
Impressive.

But can he dance?

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM