Hey everyone

I have a set of *brand new* GOLD SPH90 Phat Cap pick ups still in the boxes with the factory saran wrap. Im selling these cause I got two sets, one for both my guitars, but never got around to putting them in my second and now I can't return them.

TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
Magnet: Alnico 2

D.C. resistance: 7.98K Ohms (n) 8.49K Ohms (b)

E.Q.: 4/6/7 Low/Mid/High

Cable: Single Conductor

Output: Moderate

pictures will be up within the next few hours!

I'm asking for $75 for each or $130 for the set!

Buyer pays shipping! Prefer US
Last edited by fafinaf at Nov 19, 2007,
would these work in a schecter tempest? i want a set of p90's but im hesitant about getting them if they wont fit in my guitar! lol
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
alright pm me and we can talk! i got a few more questions before i buy these if i buys dem!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
free bump...

so these are Humbucker sized P90's yeah?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

yeah, basically they are for people who want the original soap bar p90s but have a humbucker slot in their guitar. I actually have a pair of these in my les paul studio, this pair was supposed to go in my sg but I decided to keep the alnico IIs in there.
okay whats the lowest you can go on these? cause i am a little strapped on cash lol... i want them but i don't 130 and shipping. i might be able to do 130 shipped but its gonna be a stretch...
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
well i already have an offer for 130 shipped, i really cant go lower than that. And that's really a deal. If you look online at any other places, this is really a good deal. Remember im considering trades too depending on what you got!
well what are you looking for?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
i have plenty of effects.. i have a digitech rp7 valve i would trade and then i got a m-audio black box! let me know!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I'm not interested in those, maybe I'll just take the cash instead.

Let me know~
dude sorry it took me so long! i am still interested in them and will probably buy them in two weeks! can you hold them?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
hey, if that doesnt work out (and i doubt youd be interested anyways but...) I have an EMG 25th anniversary 81 pup. only 5000 ever made. chrome covered. I bought a squier 51 and someone had put this in it...

anyways, if you can wait until may, I'd be willing to trade it for your set.

this isnt my guitar, but the same pups:

just to reiterate, i only have ONE.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
up
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah