If you want to check out the music, go to www.myspace.com/thismachineisme

It's hard to describe the sound, and it's easier to just say listen, but the music is awesome, energetic and fronted by an amazing female singer.

Let me know what you think, and if you are around the SC area, let me know about venues or try to make it to one of our shows.

If you want the backstory here it is:
Someone who I have been best friends with for a years, who happens to be the best bass player I know (the song five year memory will show a sample of his talent) and probably have ever met offered me to join his band since their other guitarist is leaving. They have been around a year and definitely have much potential and were/are one of my favorite bands. So it's not me playing in the recording, I didn't write any of the songs done so far, and I haven't played live with them yet, but I'll be playing my first shows with them as lead guitar on our mini-tour this December and working on new material with them. I really think they are awesome and would be promoting them anyway just to help, but now I'm a part of it. I'm not trying to take any credit for what they have done either, I'm just saying this is a great opportunity for me and I'm thankful and stoked for whats to come.
Last edited by Gooze at Nov 22, 2007,