I was looking through the Avenged Sevenfold tabs section the other day and i found a tab for this song thats apperently unreleased and its called A Fire Within.

I serach it on google and found a video on youtube of some crappy guitarist playing a song apperently by Avenged' that was unreleased. But it wasnt the song in the tab.

Does this song actually exsist? If so, where can I get it?
Its not on limewire and i cant find out anything about it, only the tab. Which ive played through and sounds like crap, plus there are some impossible licks in it which involve moving all the way up the neck on one string chromatically.

x
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
dude this belongs in the hardcore thread....A7X is metalcore...and crappy metalcore at that.
So move this or your gonna get closed and heavily flamed.
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

ok this might be the wrong thread.

but that hasnt helped at all.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Carl6661
ok this might be the wrong thread.

but that hasnt helped at all.

post in the correct forum if you truly want help
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
You're a noob.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
You're a noob.

jesus christ,

i ask for some help with something and all i get is moaned too about blahh wrong thread.

so yeah ill admit it probably is in the wrong thread, you could help though ****tard.