ok i have a kramer 400 st ( rhoads V) and i would like to put a original floyd rose tremelo on it. even though it has already been routed out for a floyd rose tremelo that just goes down not up. its just a cheaper version of a floyd rose without fine tuners and stuff. is there any extra routing i need to do and if so is this possible.?
IF ANY BODY KNOWS ANY OF THE UPGRADES DONE TO MICK MARS GUITARS OR AMPS PLEASE PM ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK "DRINK A LOT"
IF YOU'RE GONNA SMOKE "SMOKE MORE"
IF YOU WANT TO DIE "JUST DO IT NOW"
I don't fully follow? You have a dive only floyd?
Well as long as your fine with dive only, the OFR wouldn't need too much work.

The musicyo help rep. told me that the routing for their LFRs is different to an OFR marginally, but an LFR from guitarparts depot would fit.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
DUDE. Pics now. I have one too. Mines not routed for anything. It has a Floyd, but it's the very first version after the prototype (no fine tuners; prolly just like yours, actually). Pic in profile if anyone interested.
TS, don't route, but rather check the back cavity. I bet your trem is blocked.
dude it better not be a kramer not from the 80's then your ****ed and its not as kool, other then that resess the trem and that should do it, or route out an area for the trem to go back on
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
yes invader jim mine is like your 400st but mine just dives and doesnt have a nut so i would have to install one as well
IF ANY BODY KNOWS ANY OF THE UPGRADES DONE TO MICK MARS GUITARS OR AMPS PLEASE PM ME

IF YOU'RE GONNA DRINK "DRINK A LOT"
IF YOU'RE GONNA SMOKE "SMOKE MORE"
IF YOU WANT TO DIE "JUST DO IT NOW"