Did anyone see this program last night?

These children are living such a bad existence. They are locked inside the care home and the carers just feed and wash them. Most of them can't speak because nowones ever spoken to them. Some of them have never been outside.

I can't imagine the existence they live they basically just sit in a room all day and rock back and forth because they have no stimulation. It sickening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/bulgarias-children.shtml
I watched it.

I spent most of it just staring with my mouth wide open. It must be terrible to live like that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I thought the title said "Bulgaria's Abandoned Chickens"

But this is very sad
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I didn't watch it, I knew I'd find it too depressing.

God bless the EU.
I saw it a few months ago.

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Goddamn You Bulgaria!!!!!
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke