Thoughts? I've heard a few good things about its playability, but for the price I would expect better specs.... EMG HZ set and an Agathis body for £470? No thanks. Any alternatives? Or am I just being mislead by the trend of hating HZ's and agathis?
IMO any ESP lower than the 400 series isn't worth it. Look at Ibanezes in that price range. They are much better.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I have a MH250 with the Floyd and I love mine. I have the see through quilted top in black and it looks soo nice. I love how it plays too. EMGs don't sound that bad either they are no BKP thats for sure but they are nice
Protest The Hero
I wouldnt touch it unless you're planning on blocking/replacing the tremolo and only playing balls to the wall gainy stuff. Its a big wast for nearly £500 I tell you! Thats £100 from an american made strat, and it's the price for some Japanese made Ibanezes, and it's not far off low-end gibsons.
Ibanez RG350/RG370, Jackson RR3, any ESP from 400 series and above, maybe an Agile...
Theres this Epiphone G-400. Refurbished, it's only $399.99. I wouldn't expect anything to be seriously wrong with it other than maybe a scratch in the paint somewhere. I don't think they would sell it if there was something wrong with its functionality. Mahogany, set neck, EMG 81/85 pickups... can't argue with that.
Without trems (i assumed you wanted trem cos of this guitar)

Washburn X50
Epiphone (nearly every guitar just avoid anything that says "special" or is cheap)
Fender MIM strats and teles (strats have a vintage trem but they're practically hardtail)
Ibanez SAs and SZs (also RGAs)
Levinson blade guitars.
Tokai guitars.
Quote by mafropetee
Theres this Epiphone G-400. Refurbished, it's only $399.99. I wouldn't expect anything to be seriously wrong with it other than maybe a scratch in the paint somewhere. I don't think they would sell it if there was something wrong with its functionality. Mahogany, set neck, EMG 81/85 pickups... can't argue with that.

He's in Europe..

Washburn x50?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
He's in Europe..

Washburn x50?

dammit. I always do that. I need to pay more attention >.<