just seeing how many funny pics of the pope i can get. as my mates doing some thing in ICT to pi.ss of the teacher as shes christian or something. and u-g is the only way of getting pics to him. ( the email messed up) while im at it anyone got any other funny pics to do with religion. im not trying to ofend anyone just having a laugh tis all.

www.myspace.com/declarationofhate1

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
i dont know how to change it. im hardly ever on here. im only doing this to get pics in school as they suck.

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
Quote by denizenz
You should be banned and than subsequently shot in the face for that avatar of yours...and for making this God awful thread.

+1111111111111111111

I could have gone my whole life without that picture in my mind!
Quote by lamb-of-god-ftw
just seeing how many funny pics of the pope i can get. as my mates doing some thing in ICT to pi.ss of the teacher as shes christian or something. and u-g is the only way of getting pics to him. ( the email messed up) while im at it anyone got any other funny pics to do with religion. im not trying to ofend anyone just having a laugh tis all.

catholic?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by denizenz
You should be banned and than subsequently shot in the face for that avatar of yours...and for making this God awful thread.

+1 its not even mildly amusing
i agree i mean i got banned for MY old avatar >=(
i lik ehte idea of funny pope pictures just nto his avatar >=(
tell me how to change it and i will. but like i said im not any here much anymore so i dunno know. as im abit of a n00b when it comes to things like that.

Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by lamb-of-god-ftw

Catholics follow the pope, not all Christians

and yes because trying to piss of someone with "funny" pictures of the leader of their denomination won't cause any offense at all...
and tbh that woman deserves it. shes trying to shove her religion down her classes throats in an IT lesson. if thats not offensive then neither is this

Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by lamb-of-god-ftw
and tbh that woman deserves it. shes trying to shove her religion down her classes throats in an IT lesson. if thats not offensive then neither is this

Stop being such a little bitch. Where do you go to school that they are allowed to teach religion anyway?
Haha we have a one sided RE teacher who only ever teaches us about christianity and about how 'good' it is....
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

ok no worries tbh. ill find another way of getting him the pictures. ma bad

Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by denizenz
Del Monte canned pears are amazing...I just ate some last night.

Why thankyou! im flattered. Try my pineapple range aswell!
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

If you're a disillusioned Catholic like myself, I know the childish delight

Otherwise, I will stereotypically brand you a D.O.B. (Dirty Orange B'stard) Proddy who will burn for eternity in the hellfire with this guy

Like imagine having to put up with HIM for more than five minutes!!! Imagine ALL ETERNITY!!! That's like infinite, man.

I like sarcasm

EDIT: If you're a Brit you'll totally get this. Otherwise...........you're just not hip enough
Last edited by ECwomantoneman at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by denizenz

And you wonder about why there is so many friendly fire incidents...............