http://www.modernguitars.com/musicgear/amps/crate/Crate_XT120R_120W_Guitar_Combo.html

it is exactly like this and I love it very much, but due to society having college tuition so high. I have to sell this and I have to sell it fast so I can get my classes in time. I'm tried to sell it on ebay for 200 bucks and that didn't work so i'm dropping the price down to 150 hopefully this will get rid of it faster. I really do need the cash and I promise this amp will not let you down. I've always used it as a practice amp in my home. Anyways That's the price I'm asking for is 150 plus shipping which might be 40 to 50 bucks. You can contact me at blackwhitetinkerbell@yahoo.com email me for any questions. Hopefully we might work something out thanks !!!!!!
good luck getting someone to pay $50 for shipping
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
I said I could work out a deal. Let me go and take a picture of it and i'll post it. I'll knock shipping down to 30 bucks!
dang it i'm looking for my camera right now to take a picture for it hopefully I'll find one. The amp itself is in very very good condition!
found the camera haha now I have to wait for it to charge before I take the picture. So pics will be up soon!
150 for that? 120 watts? ARE YOU ON GLUE???????? lol jk. what currency you want?

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
Alriight. i think I can do that. when do you want it gone by? Also Pm'd you

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
i got basically the same amp. mine is a crate glx 212 120watt.
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500