Hey UG.

Recently, I've been getting a cold, or what I assume is a cold (normal symptoms such as runny nose, cough etc).

But I've also got a throat thing, where my throat is really dry ( like dry mouth, for all you druggies >.< ), but it hurts in general and especially when I swallow.

Any ideas?
R E G G A E
a soar throat?....

maybe tonsolitus? but im putting my money on a soar throat.
Oh, I dunno. Drink some fucking fluids, perhaps?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Oh, I dunno. Drink some fucking fluids, perhaps?

I have.
I've just drunk a litre and a half of water.
And it still hurts.
R E G G A E
you probably have respiratory flu and will die within a matter of days...good luck with that.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
probably some sort of throat infection then. or just a cold. i had the same thing a while back (more or less). and now its gone.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
It sounds like you either have tonsillitis or strep throat.

Do this:

Take a glass and put in some salt, fill it with lukewarm water and stir. Gargle the water and do this three times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening) it's better if you do after you eat.

It will go away within 2-5 days.
High as tits
Quote by TheDarkestNights
I have.
I've just drunk a litre and a half of water.
And it still hurts.

I can give you some fluids to help your throat

I say take some morphine, that stuff will make you feel like you don't even have a throat, and if you do still feel it you won't care about it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Eat a whole bunch of bananas.
You've got to eat the skin too, that's where the goodness is.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
go to the local walk-in clinic, they'll tell you exactly what it is
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Bird Flu!!!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Or make this:

Orange juice, boiled water, and honey.

So good for you, honey to soothe your throat, and orange juice for vitamin C, and hot water to make it come together perfectly.
High as tits
drink a bottle of hot sauce, i had just a small bottle of tobasco, (and i used to get sick often), and i havnt been sick for over a year now,

p.s poop first, then chug hot sauce

or drink a gallon of water daily
holy sh-poop, i had strep throat once and when they tested me for it and shoved that spikey stick down my throat i accidentaly swallowed it and suddenly felt better

disclaimer/\
Yeah, try hot milk with honey, or maybe tea...

If it still hurts that much later, you might have tonsillitis... go and see a doctor as long as you don't have a temperature of 40°C. ^^ I had that twice... damn that really hurts. xD

cheers, gl!
Hey UG.

Recently, I've been getting a cold, or what I assume is a cold (normal symptoms such as runny nose, cough etc).

But I've also got a throat thing, where my throat is really dry ( like dry mouth, for all you druggies >.< ), but it hurts in general and especially when I swallow.

Any ideas?

Then don't swallow.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with spitting it out.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
the best thing in the world for sore throats is infact.....

DEATH :p

wow that was so cheap
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp
You've got bird flu. I advise you to get everyone you may have infected into quarantine, and contact the government immediately.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Actually someone I know went to the doctor with the exact same symptoms. It felt like a normal cold, but his throat was more sore than usual, dry mouth, all that. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, and the diagnosis was pretty clear.

It was AIDS.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Actually someone I know went to the doctor with the exact same symptoms. It felt like a normal cold, but his throat was more sore than usual, dry mouth, all that. The doctor gave him a thorough examination, and the diagnosis was pretty clear.

It was AIDS.

AIDS jokes are cheap.
R E G G A E