Page 1 of 2
there is this kid that stalks me after school
he thinks hes cool because he lives next to my friend
the kid touched my butt today (lol) after school when i was leaving
all of my friends hate him.... and he was especially annoying today walking home
he slapped me in the face, and he threatened me with rocks

I almost hit him but decided not too
i am an A student and i never get into trouble, if i got into a fight my dad would kill me
If i tell the A.P.s he will surely try to start a fight with me (though im sure i could take him)

What should i do?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Firstly, grow up.

Then, everything will be blindingly obvious. You will wonder why you even gave two ****s about this crap.
If he tries to fight you fight back. And if he pisses you off enough, just give a good old fist to the face
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
it's not a fight yet.

so you should grow out of this crap, mmk?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
What should you do?

You should kick his ass!

Screw your grades and whatnot, the little idiot disrespected you, acted stupidly towards you, and most assuredly needs an affirmation of life.

The base laws of how a man acts towards a fellow man are much more important than stupid local statutes!
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Vermintide
Firstly, grow up.

Then, everything will be blindingly obvious. You will wonder why you even gave two ****s about this crap.

I gave two ****s about this crap because i was trying to talk to my friend about something kinda important........
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
Look bro, he slapped you for no reason.

You should have laid him out then and there. You have ONE chance to regain dignity.
My God, it's full of stars!
Laugh at him like the loser he is. He's trying to bother you. Once he realizes he has phailed at that, he'll crawl back under his stone (Richard Thompson, anyone?).
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by kidboy
there is this kid that stalks me after school
he thinks hes cool because he lives next to my friend
all of my friends hate him.... and he was especially annoying today walking home
he slapped me in the face, and he threatened me with rocks

I almost hit him but decided not too
i am an A student and i never get into trouble, if i got into a fight my dad would kill me
If i tell the A.P.s he will surely try to start a fight with me (though im sure i could take him)

What should i do?

Who is you friend? Freaking Jesus?!
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
All in favor of an "Only problems at school, help me UG!" thread?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by PatchworkMan
Laugh at him like the loser he is. He's trying to bother you. Once he realizes he has phailed at that, he'll crawl back under his stone (Richard Thompson, anyone?).

haha thats awsome

but it wont work, he will just say " what r u laughing at (insert dumb insult here)"

MY STUFF
Well if he's bullying you you can't just ignore it because it will just get increasingly worst. The right thing to do is to tell a teacher or something but I'm afraid that won't do anything because it never does.

If he knows that you're not afraid of him and you will fight him anytime I guarentee that he will stop it, so basically I'm saying violence is probably the best option to be honest although I don't like saying that because I sound like a a foolish child if it was took in that context, but that's my view on the situation
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
All in favor of an "Only problems at school, help me UG!" thread?

*raises hand slowly*
Quote by Do Re Mi
Pwn him with ur lazer.

can i borrow yours?

MY STUFF
dont do it ho.

honestly, just dont.

though you'll only ever realise how much you shouldnt unless you do it and throw everything away. so miss that bit out, and listen to me.

dont do it.

there, fixed
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
I almost guarantee that youre dad will not kill you if youre protecting yourself. If he even looks at you funny lay him out. Dont get youre friend bubba to help you cuz then u look like a pussy.
OKAY OKAY OKAY LETS GET SERIOUS.

Can't you tell your teacher?

Or your friend about this dude, also are you a chick?

or is the stalker like you know likes the same sex?

Good luck.

lol
If it escalates into a fight, I have two words of wisdom for you that are full-proof; Don't lose.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
punch him in the face.
i guarantee he will be shocked and leave you alone.

i punched this annoying dick head in the face and gave him a bloody nose.
1. he left me alone
2. it felt ****ing great
Quote by goducks11
I almost guarantee that youre dad will not kill you if youre protecting yourself. If he even looks at you funny lay him out. Dont get youre friend bubba to help you cuz then u look like a pussy.

my friend was walking with me, if i would have gotten into anything he would have stepped in too.... lol

and btw this kid called my friend a jew....... can i do anything about that?

MY STUFF
honestly dude u shouldnt give a ****. if its a fight he wants then give'em hell kid. what would be so bad about? sure u would get in trouble for awhile but still who cares?
Quote by kidboy
my friend was walking with me, if i would have gotten into anything he would have stepped in too.... lol

and btw this kid called my friend a jew....... can i do anything about that?

What does he look like? and we we'll go from there.
Last edited by kidsilcon at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by forwhomthebells
OKAY OKAY OKAY LETS GET SERIOUS.

Can't you tell your teacher?

Or your friend about this dude, also are you a chick?

or is the stalker like you know likes the same sex?

Good luck.

lol

if i told a teacher he would surely try to start a fight with me.....

MY STUFF
I say kill his parents and make them into chili, then make him eat it.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
Quote by ThunderFingers
I say kill his parents and make them into chili, then make him eat it.

i dont have any chili powder tho......

DOES ANYONE WANT TACOS???

MY STUFF
Hmm, a dude that stalks another dude (and touched your butt). Is it just me, or does that sound like he's gay?
Alla Luktar Fisk I Göteborg!
If he keeps at it give him chances in your head, if he surpasses, lets say three, let rip and say he didnt give up and you got blindingly angry.

Some year 8 dicks started throwing rolled up sandwhices at me, so after three I asked my friend for their sandwhich and pelted on right in the neck with a non-rolled up sandwhich so the insides went all over him, then they carried on, my friend had something which contained tikka masala, one piece nearly got one of their heads and another got the neck guys crotch so they pelted stones at us, hit my friend in the eye i said to my friends "one more throw and I'm cracking on in the nose" and I would cos they partially blinded my friend for an hour or so.

Just make sure it's definatley the others fault, even if that means getting the first swing straight at your head.
Quote by kidboy
if i told a teacher he would surely try to start a fight with me.....

Well if he starts then you have no worries.
You are defending yourself and if you have witnesses who are unbiased then you wont get in any trouble for it.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by kidboy

sexual harrasment lol. You can pull authorities for that one, but I honestly suggest that you nip this problem in the ass and make sure it doesn't happen again

here is how

When you are walking home from school, wait till you come to a short streach of land that you are sure nobody will see you (excluding your friends). If he does anything bad to you, I mean anything, it gives you full right to beat on him. By "beat on him", I don't mean break his leg or anything like that, but give him a strong punch in the face, just one will do, and tell him that there is more of where that came from if he continues. This will most surely stop anything from ever happening again.

"How do I not get in trouble for that?"
If this is just another standard bully, after you do this he will run to some sort of authoritive figure for revenge. Kindly explain to the person that he has been harassing you for a while now, and would not listen to you when you asked him to stop. I must stress that you NEED to be polite with this person or you WILL get in trouble, just explain the situation calmly and everything will be fine.

"What if this does not stop it?"
Then you need to contact athouraties. Try having your parent talk to his parent, and if the parent's talk with the kid does not fix anything or the parent refuses to cooperate, you may need to talk to the school or even the police.

If you remember these few things, confidence when dealing with the bully, and politeness when dealing with the authorities, you will be fine.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Page 1 of 2