Well, I need to sell a Black Crusade ticket big time for the gig on the 24th. Since I've never sold it to one of them buyer guys out front who sell them, I was wondering if they buy it for a high or low price? Don't wanna lose a load of money!

Cheers!
They buy for real low. A mate of mine had extra Download tickets, and sold them for like £25 or something (they cost like $125, the tool)
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
Ah crap are you sure? If not anyone wanna tell me a better way to sell off this thing? Got until Saturday to sell it!
Ebay.

Srsly, last minute tickets are like gold.

Also, where is the show? And how much did you pay for it?
Yeah ok I've sold them on eBay before, but because of a few incidents previously on eBay, it wasn't really my preferred way to sell them - I can do it though.

And it's on the 24th at the Carling Academy in Brixton.

I bought it for £30 although the regular price is £25 (i got it from a mate when it was sold out), but now I've realised I can't go

Will I be losing money or making money if I do a last minute one on eBay? I've never done a last minute one before.

Cheers

Edit - Just seen they're going for like £40 on ebay haha, cheers :P
If the shows sold out you can sell it for a decent price.
If its not sold out, best of luck.
Quote by Climate
Yeah ok I've sold them on eBay before, but because of a few incidents previously on eBay, it wasn't really my preferred way to sell them - I can do it though.

And it's on the 24th at the Carling Academy in Brixton.

I bought it for £30 although the regular price is £25 (i got it from a mate when it was sold out), but now I've realised I can't go

Will I be losing money or making money if I do a last minute one on eBay? I've never done a last minute one before.

Cheers

Edit - Just seen they're going for like £40 on ebay haha, cheers :P

Nice one. The go high. Metallica tickets were going for like £200 this summer, glad I got mine for £80 with transport But then, I had it 4 months in advance.

Anyway, if this had been anywhere nearer me I would have bought it myself
Ebay...

I had an extra nightwish ticket which I sold for a tenner after buying it for £15. I originally approached the guy asking to buy one and he said £30, so I said oh I'll sell you this one for £30 then!! apparently it doesn't work like that. I gave up in the end because I wanted rid of the damn thing.

EDIT:

Oh, I meant that's my experience with a tout and that ebay's better, not that that's a story about ebay.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Nov 19, 2007,
Yeah I went to Metallica - ended up buying it from ebay for £80 aswell since it was sold out - was an awesome show

Has anyone ever sold on seatwave.com? Apparently that's pretty good, and I'm considering giving that a shot.