OK, its nice and cheap
i know its god like cuz so many people on here have said good things about it
now, for my questions
1) Would getting this amp be a good idea?
2) Would an EQ pedal be nessacary?
3) Would it do good for metal, punk, rock, alternative, etc?
4) Can it be modded?
5) How much would it be to get it modded?
6) And where can i get mods for it?
7) What kinds of mods?

Those are all of my questions, please answer freely
thanks
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
1) maybe.
2) maybe.
3) no, maybe, depends how heavy rock, i'm not too familiar with alternative.
4) yes, if you know how not to die when working with hig-voltage electronics.
5) dunno, about half as much again assuming you do your own mods?
6) there used to be a cool thread on 18 watt, but it was taken down. S4 has some good mods, and good instructions, on his website, somewhere.
7) for altering the tone, shortcomings, and amount of gain. also master volume, pentode/triode etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
1) maybe.
2) maybe.
3) no, maybe, depends how heavy rock, i'm not too familiar with alternative.
4) yes, if you know how not to die when working with hig-voltage electronics.
5) dunno, about half as much again assuming you do your own mods?
6) there used to be a cool thread on 18 watt, but it was taken down. S4 has some good mods, and good instructions, on his website, somewhere.
7) for altering the tone, shortcomings, and amount of gain. also master volume, pentode/triode etc.

i dont do my own mods, but i would like to try it on this amp.
thats why im asking
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
do you have someone who knows how to work on valves who can help you? I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be too keen on risking it if I didn't....
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by thehardwayout
i dont do my own mods, but i would like to try it on this amp.
thats why im asking

Some guy on here mods and sells them. I think he's called 1800JazzySnazzy or something along those lines. Search Valve Junior mods in GB&C.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
The amp is rated at 5 watts so it isn't going to blow any walls down.
From what I have read, they come with an inherant hum most of which can be corrected by adding a capacitor to the powersupply. There is also a ground problem that to can be corrected. Check out duhvoodman.com for some mod details.
You might also have a look at the Fender Champion 600 and compare the two.
One of the local music stores in town has both and the prices are pretty close.
I have four Epi guitars and am real happy with them. Their amps are starting to get some deserved attention.
Quote by Cantom
From what I have read, they come with an inherant hum most of which can be corrected by adding a capacitor to the powersupply.

The version II's do not have this problem. Anything manufactured past 2006 will be fine, no hummmmm mod needed, it's already done out of the box.

Chris