Page 1 of 4
lol, I live right by Acworth!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in you sig if you like bagels.
Quote by dragen_slair
is that even possible.....im mean....they are 8 and 9 year olds....

i was thinking that..
Thats just wrong....
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
5 years in juve...they should be ****ing shot along with their parents.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
8 & 9 Not too much younger than some of the 12-13 yo kids I see posting crap in the Pit.
And I mean crap.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't seem to recall even having a penis when I was 8.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
you're telling me that an 11-year old (pretty much a teen) couldn't escape from 3 grade 3's?
wtf? was she even TRYING to get away?
Wow, thats terrible though.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Last edited by Dave Gilmour at Nov 19, 2007,
Yeah, to be honest, I don't think an 8 year old's penis is big enough.

And that is f*cking stupid. Kids like that should be killed, before they get older.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i cant beleive that. how can that be true? when i was 9 i wasnt even attracted to girls, let alone going out to rape them
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
^Rape is about power, not sex. Well, it's more about power.

Quote by ross1234
they grow up so fast

That's too funny to be allowed here.

Quote by Dave Gilmour
you're telling me that an 11-year old (pretty much a teen) couldn't escape from 2 grade 3's?

There were 3. She was only 2-3 years older.
When I was nine I didn't even know what rape was.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
When I was nine I just learned how to masturbate.

At that time I didn't even know that women had two holes, one for peeing and one for reproduction.
Quote by Dave Gilmour
you're telling me that an 11-year old (pretty much a teen) couldn't escape from 2 grade 3's?

Actually is was 3 kids. (One aged 8, and two aged 9.) And only one allegedly raped her, while the others threatened to harm her.
Quote by This is the One
How did they even know what they were doing?

If you type "Rape" in Wikipedia it explains it all to you. I reckon that's how those kids learned it.
...and then decided to try it out?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by Masonpwiley
I don't think I was able to get it up when I was 8 or 9.

Yeah you can. You're just saying that because you probably just can't remember concrete examples.

I remember getting a boner when I was 4 years old. I was sitting cross legged on the floor about 5 feet away from the TV. I was watching a music video, in it was a black woman wearing a short skirt. At that moment I felt aroused and a boner came.
Quote by Metal claw
Yeah you can. You're just saying that because you probably just can't remember concrete examples.

I remember getting a boner when I was 4 years old. I was sitting cross legged on the floor about 5 feet away from the TV. I was watching a music video, in it was a black woman wearing a short skirt. At that moment I felt aroused and a boner came.

+1 you can def get a hard on under the age of 5, my gf's baby brother gets hard ons and he's maybe 4 months.

you cant ejaculate for a while though, im sure it's not much older than maybe 7-8
Quote by Powerhouse
I predict someone will blame it on music or video games.

or BOTH
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by Metal claw

Last edited by The Spoon at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by Metal claw
If you type "Rape" in Wikipedia it explains it all to you. I reckon that's how those kids learned it.

BLAME IT ON WIKIPEDIA!!!BLAME IT ON THE NET!!!
Quote by Metal claw

/concretedick.

Anyways, this is just too horrifying for words. We truly are going back to where we came from.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
I think I got my first blowjob at the age of 9, if I recall correctly, I knew how sex was like at that age.
I mean didn't you ever played doctors with girls ?
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Would it even feel good for an 8 year old? I dont remember ever wanting to put my willy in things at that age.

Besides, since when do kids that age have sexual attraction, much less to the extent of rape? I mean, I didn't even think about getting laid till I was 13.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life

This world is going down the shitter.

yes. yes it is.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 4