so, this wednesday im going to get my driving permit. NOT my liscence. just my permit.

so, how hard is the test? do i need to study very hard? im in drivers ed, and at the top of my class. the permit test is JUST a written test, so i think i'll do good.

wish me luck!
Good Luck.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
yea its pretty easy most of the stuff on it is just common sense so you should pass it no problem... u might want to study up a bit on numbers like i know i missed on on like age of a kid for a car seat or something stupid like that but u get 2 chances per visit and u can miss up to 5 so u should be good. GL
Should be a breeze for u, We don't get drivers ed in the uk, we have to pay for everything.
I think if we had drivers ed un uk the roads would be a safer place!!
Good luck!!
I live pretty much in Kansascity, Kansas, and the drivers test was hella easy. First time i missed 50%, having NO knowledge on how many feet away i should have my blinker on and such, and all they did was give me the right answers and told me to take it again. In and out in 15 minutes