Last week i got a deal on this guitar so I figured I'd buy it and try to make some money for myself. I bought it brand new so there's not anything wrong with it and it's in perfect shape. I also have a Gator hardshell case for it. When you buy this guitar online it's $650 and does not come with any kind of case. The case I bought for it was $80 and I bought it at the same time as the guitar. I guess make me a deal...since everything is brand new and basically untouched I don't really want to lose alot money. My Offer for the case and the guitar is $500. Plus Shipping. Thanks.

More Specifications

Here are a few pictures of the guitar and it's case:

why the hell would you sell that?
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
why not just play it?

its an amazing guitar

i have a c-1 blackjak (used) and its amazing

EDIT:god imagine that beast in a coffin case
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 19, 2007,
hes selling for profit
Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...
not to be a dick and what not but...if you read the thread most of your questions will be answered...and yes for profit..i already have one in black
i would so buy it for the price
but im a sadly broke mofo

love this guitar
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

if you can hold off until about another week i will pick that thing up from ya. i am waiting for some auctions to end on ebay, but if you get a chance to sell it go ahead.
prs se custom f/s/t
so far i have one offer...from a guy from canada..not sure if he can buy yet but he has girst dibs so far
runner-up would be lppadge
Can I just ask you what model case that is? I'm getting the same guitar and I cant find a case for it, but that seems to fit nicely
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)