okay so i have been pondering my thoughts recently about what guitar i should purchase next and i really like the RR shape and i've played a few. for example i've played the RR24 and found that it was quite disappointing and that the flret inlays felt liek plastic which made it really uncomforatbel to play. good things its out of my price range ^^. i was maybe looking into an RR3, an RR5 or quite possibly an Alexi-200 which i played the other day and didnt seem bad at all. i was wondering if someone could advise me on which guitar to get.
Are you set on an RR? i just got a KV2 and I love the thing, so amazing
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
RR3 is very nice, will take a while to get used to the shape though.
RR5 is what you'd get if you don't need a trem, but seeing as you like CoB i'd recommend a trem.
I wouldn't get the Alexi 200, it's overpriced for what you get.

I'm going to get a RR3 for Christmas btw.
cool,
only probs is i cant find anywhere where i can try out an RR3 or RR5 as my local dawsons only stocks RR1s and RX10Ds i might need to go on a pilgrimage of some sort
Haha yeah I wouldn't buy one without trying one, i've made sure I tested the RR3 fully.
It's a nice guitar, nice features etc.
Cool ^^ i may have to trek it down to Guitar Village in Guildford as they say that every guitar on their website is in store and they happen to have a black RR3 in so i may have a gander...
RR3 FTW. RR5 is the same thing but without a Floyd, which I would personally miss. Alexi-200 is a ripoff and not a very good guitar to begin with.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
My little brother has a Dk2 and its got a pretty nice neck on it, assuming that the neck and neck joint are the same i think i might like the RR3 alot ^^ also its got a humbucker instead of the Dk's single coils =D
Quote by VivaLaJam
RR3 is very nice, will take a while to get used to the shape though.
RR5 is what you'd get if you don't need a trem, but seeing as you like CoB i'd recommend a trem.
I wouldn't get the Alexi 200, it's overpriced for what you get.

I'm going to get a RR3 for Christmas btw.

KV=RR with a longer fin.
Quote by nvranka
^

and higher quality overall..

Lolwut. Same quality if you buy the same series. It only makes sense because they're built by the same people at the same place with the same parts and sold at the same price.