depends on your price range. If you just want an acoustic, go by some $50 crapper. If you want a good acoustic, go get a Martin or a Taylor (those are the fender and gibson of the acoustic world). Ive got a Martin and it cost me a Grand. course, it is a good acoustic/electric, so that ups the price more than necessary. U can get a good one for bout 350 if you search good, or cheaper if you by used.
man... you really owe it to yourself to go to some guitar stores and play everything you can find. if you like the sound of that guitar, you'll be blown away by some other guitars. frankly that guitar pretty much sounds like crap, imo. it has no bottom end and i don't think it's balanced well at all from low to high... not to mention it's pretty muddy everywhere. i'm not trying to be a spoilsport or anything, i just call em like i see, or in this case, hear em.

oh and i have no idea what model it is or anything. if i thought it sounded good i would look
Quote by Coulterboyz
depends on your price range. If you just want an acoustic, go by some $50 crapper. If you want a good acoustic, go get a Martin or a Taylor (those are the fender and gibson of the acoustic world). Ive got a Martin and it cost me a Grand. course, it is a good acoustic/electric, so that ups the price more than necessary. U can get a good one for bout 350 if you search good, or cheaper if you by used.

Gibson makes AMAZING acoustics too dont sell em short son.
Question. Was that guys guitar plugged in? And should I get an electro acoustic or just a plain acoustic? Do the electric acoustic sound decent unplugged?
he's playing unplugged.

whether or not you should get an acoustic or an acoustic-electric depends on... what you want and how much money you have to spend

good acoustic-electrics sound just as good as regular acoustics. the cheaper the guitar, the better a regular acoustic will sound compared to a similar acoustic-electric in most cases.