Well, I had my haircut yesterday. It was a pretty nice length (almost shoulder) and my sister wanted to give me a small trim. I thought, 'what the hell' so I let her do it. Four inches later, I looked like a schoolgirl. I then made the mistake of trying to fix it myself. My mom had to stop me and then salvage what was left of my hair- I look like a little Mennonite kid now.

Post your stories here.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

You can't mess up a high and tight, so I've never really had a bad haircut.
I am afraid I cannot provide pics- I don't have a camera.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Negative_Creep7
I haven't had a haircut in a while, no problems for me

long hair ftw

long hair, indeed, for the win.

EDIT: to make this not spam, i've had...a couple

One of 'em was last year I think, and the prick guy cut it way too short when i was trying to grow it out. Not like, normally short I mean abnormally short. It sucked. I looked just like everyone else in my neighborhood, which was the last thing I wanted.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Hm..Can't remember the last time I had a haircut..

Over two years ago now I think...
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
when my hair was growing at one point my mom made me get a volume cut. from a fro it went to long,but my hair looks dead. it pretty much looks the same now just not as bad and i look like a girl when i straighten it.
Well, my mom won't let me grow mine out much longer because it falls in my eyes and im going to a Catholic high school next year. I want to straighten it and put it in a ponytail, but my dad straightening is for gays and women. ;_; bastard.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by Negative_Creep7
I haven't had a haircut in a while, no problems for me

long hair ftw

+1000

Haven't cut my hair for like, 8 months now, and it was about shoulder length 8 months ago.

Long hair ftw.
Let my mum cut my hair. Horror's ensued and i looked liked a cow eaten by an ant.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by spartan 118
I am afraid I cannot provide pics- I don't have a camera.

Then it didn't happen.

Nah, seriously, I've got really long hair, I've been going for about 6 months now. I like it.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."