I play a Jackson WRMG Warrior through a Peavey 5150, and I love the sound, no serious complaints.

If I get more feedback on it than I want, should I replace the tubes or get some kind of noise gate? I don't want to thin out my sound too much though.

And if your gonna say turn down the gain, piss off. I like it heavy.
Yeah, I don't own a noise gate, because unless your playing live it kills your dynamics and makes your playing less sloppy than it actually is, which you don't want to do when you are praticing.
Quote by xCobainx
Yeah, I don't own a noise gate, because unless your playing live it kills your dynamics and makes your playing less sloppy than it actually is, which you don't want to do when you are praticing.

Maybe if you use a crappy one.

ISP Decimator is the best one you can get. DO NOT believe anyone else that suggests something like an NS-2 or something, they all suck tone, not the ISP.

And yeah, you'll need a gate with it, the 5150 greats some crazy feedback going at higher volumes.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Do you think the ISP Technologies Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal would suffice?
Quote by rwalby9
Do you think the ISP Technologies Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal would suffice?

*sigh* since that's the isp decimator and so far everyone has suggested it id say yes
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
*sigh* since that's the isp decimator and so far everyone has suggested it id say yes

There are quite a few different ones. Like racks and such. You never know, one model could be crap and one very good. MF has 0 reviews on it. Never hurts to ask.
Quote by rwalby9
There are quite a few different ones. Like racks and such. You never know, one model could be crap and one very good. MF has 0 reviews on it. Never hurts to ask.

the pedal is good quality, although the rack is better. but as i already said yes the pedal will suffice
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless