i have a job interview at a retail store on Thursday(im seventeen and lofted on finding a job for too long) i havent worked outside of my family so im wondering what types of questions i may have to answer. also, where do you work? (pure curiosity)
Don't get a bloody nose and sneeaze (scrubs ftw)

But I currently have no job, I go to college. I will need one over the spring and summer though.
if they ask what your ethic is on stealing from shops, say you're against it, mmk?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Steve The Plank
Do you spit or swallow?

Jesus! I get that one all the time!!!
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by Steve The Plank
Do you spit or swallow?

, just expect the generic "Why would you be a good employee?" questions. Nothing too challenging.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
They'll probably ask you things that may not seem relative to the job, but really they're trying to get a feel of your personality (a bit like an old pedophile)

Be prepared for questions such as:
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
I've only been on 2 interviews in my life. =/ Kinda in the same postion as you are, TS.

On my first, they just explained what they were looking for, and asked me what kind of skills I had aquired during my other (sorta) job.

On this last interview, they asked me...
What do you look for in a job?
What kind of work environment do you seek?
Where do you see yourself, career-wise, in two years?
What are 3 things your parents taught you?

Thats just off the top of my head.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."