the guy in LA looks like Fernando Alonso sooo much.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Im kinda on sony's side, none of my consoles have EVER looked that bad. I've had a ps3 since January, mine ****ed up. I sent it back and they sent me a brand new one. But yea, thats A LOT of dust, and its collected in the actual memory slots and stuff. So in the end, buddy is a tool and should pick up a duster for 30 seconds once a month.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Sony should just give up and make those gaming consoles of theirs have built-in toastes, because that's all they'll ever be to me.

Lol.

Some guy's a lazy butt tickler. What's there to see?
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
When she said...the PS3 is obviously a great success story, I figured this is false cause everyone knows the PS3 isn't selling as good as the other ones..and I mean..hazard to their technitions? dust? oh yeah..and its faux news.

But I hope its real..if it is maybe he'll keep his expensive electronics clean if I had a ps3 sitting by my tv it sure as hell wouldn't collect that much dust..the thing looked like it just survived a sand storm.
sony shoud not repair that. people shoud take care of thier stuff. and maybe if you cleaned your house you wouldn't have dust over everything
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
When she said...the PS3 is obviously a great success story, I figured this is false cause everyone knows the PS3 isn't selling as good as the other ones..and I mean..hazard to their technitions? dust? oh yeah..and its faux news.

But I hope its real..if it is maybe he'll keep his expensive electronics clean if I had a ps3 sitting by my tv it sure as hell wouldn't collect that much dust..the thing looked like it just survived a sand storm.

PS3 has only been out a year... Besides, in Japan and other areas over-seas, the ps3 outsells the other M$ console 10:1 .
Quote by Viper100FM
PS3 has only been out a year... Besides, in Japan and other areas over-seas, the ps3 outsells the other M$ console 10:1 .

Thats just out of spite for the americans.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
Wow, dust is Sony's one true weakness.

Nah, I'm just kidding, lack of software and delusions of grandeur are their biggest weakness.

Quote by Viper100FM

Other over-seas? Find me a source that says that PS3 outsells 360 10:1 in Europe.

Do it.

Stop spouting bullshit. The PS3 isn't doing that well, even most Sony fans can admit that.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Nov 20, 2007,
This is ridiculous. I think its pretty obvious hes done it on purpose to get a new console.

If not, he must be retarded to leave it to build dust like that. Its a bit obvious something will screw up when its coated in 2cm of dust..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409