i have an RG350EX and i have some money to spend on it.
i am going to place a OFR to it, and i want some pickups too.
my option is the SH-8(invaders) but i want it for both bridge and neck
is this for both positions
because i think i saw a web page that hade a sh-8b and a sh-8n
but i don´t remember what page it was.
so my question is that if i can buy two of this and place one on neck position and the other one at the bridge? or is it only for the bridge position?
Don't do it, they're awful pickups.

What amp do you have and what kind of tone do you want?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

Quote by forsaknazrael
I wouldn't buy Invaders, period.

Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
You CAN get Invaders for both the bridge and the neck, but they are almost only good for that Avenged Sevenfold style of rock. If thats not the tone you want to get, look for something else.
my amp is a roland cube 15x
and my style of music is avenged sevenfold and metallica kind of stuff