So, UG. I'm doing a long- term project for school (about different learning styles, how I'm improving as a learner, more IB program bul|****) and I'm writing a few songs. I just had a thought, and it went like this: "Hey, I wouldn't it be sort of cool to do a cover of a classical piece, kinda like what JerryC did with Canon in D?" Unfortunately for myself, I have an extremely limited collection of classical music and I can't think of another piece that would work well as an instrumental neo- classical shred piece.

So.. suggestions?

P.S-
Dear Mods,
I have really no idea which forum this would go in, so I just put it in the pit because there were 3 or so forums which it could fit in. If this is in the wrong place, I'll be happy to move it!

Vivaldi's Summer maybe... or anything that is well known, such as Beethovens, Mozart, etc ...
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Steve Vai has a version of movement 1 of Beethoven's 5th Symphony.
Death to Ovation haters!
Turkish March by Mozart. I think Matt Rach did a version of it, it's on youtube somewhere under amadeus rock I think.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
^Turkish March is a good one too.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.