You should just buy it.
If you dont like it you can always return it.
Whats there to lose?
Heck, I might even buy it.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Hell hath no furry what? no furry kittens? No furry dogs? Surely here must be some hellish animal with fur!
I'm hungry.
You Know, that dog with 3 heads.
well for 300 you really cant complain plus shipping is free just think how much that thing would cost to ship
Quote by c3powil
You should just buy it.
If you dont like it you can always return it.
Whats there to lose?
Heck, I might even buy it.

$300

Besides I don't want it. I was just shocked they could sell that behemoth for so cheap.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
It/s a behringer. What do you expect? They're made out of bad materials, and yada yada yada, you know the drill. Was there even a point in this thread?

ha no not really... sorry
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Here we go, I belive its Cerberus.
Quote by c3powil
You Know, that dog with 3 heads.

You mean Cerberus?

Anywho, Behringer, wood=LDF, the "Aluminum" is actually dog doo, the "tweeter" is a small birdie locked in a small inclosed cage. And the 2,000W actually means how much power it takes for the thing to totally disentagrate. Which they even did that wrong, it'll only take about 5w's.
then your signature decieves. Hell hath furry animals. Change your sig, because you sir, are a liar.
I'm hungry.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
$300

Besides I don't want it. I was just shocked they could sell that behemoth for so cheap.

not if you return it if you dont like it.
I met a guy who was playing through a Behringer ULTRABASS and he said he's only had it for month and it's almost completely blown. Said it was a huge waste of money.
the 2000w is peak. its probably about 500RMS
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
the 2000w is peak. its probably about 500RMS

Pretty much - and let's just say the RMS is the peak/2, as it usually is (although I've seen some 6600W computer speakers for $20). For $300, you can get crappy, fragile drivers in a particle board cabinet, or, for $539.99, you can get a 1200W RMS US-made 810 with plywood cabinetry.

https://www.carvin20.com/products/single.php?product=BR810

Even though my head is from 1988 and I bought it off eBay, I'm a total Carvin mark

EDIT: "Note: Due to size and/or weight, shipping is an additional $69.99 on top of the normal shipping cost.* " from that musiciansfriend website you sent a link to.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..