For the longest time now my collection has been missing a decent metal guitar. That is until i saw a Jackson DKMG marked down to 375 dollars. I couldnt pass it up. i love the thing. it has EMG 85/81 and a Floyd and i got in transperant red. Ill post pics soon.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Nice. I have a snow white one. I dont like the Duncans too much but Im putting in Dimarzios soon.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Hey, a little off-topic... you don't happen to know where to find a combination assassin/guitar thief, would you?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
You referring to mine or the other dude?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I'm referring to the TS. Btw, the one you are talking about isn't the DKMG. The DKMG only comes with EMG's. The DK2M is the Duncan equipped equivelant. I would rather have a DKMG.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
I'm referring to the TS. Btw, the one you are talking about isn't the DKMG. The DKMG only comes with EMG's. The DK2M is the Duncan equipped equivelant. I would rather have a DKMG.

**** I read the thread wrong. lol
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by mafropetee

yea, the DK2M was even cheaper now. I tried that out two. It was much more versitile and could handle hard rock and even classic rock and blues, But I have a Gibson SG for that, i wanted a METAL guitar, and the DKMG was so much better for metal because of the EMGs and the flat neck radius.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)