Page 1 of 2
im 23 graduating college. have a wonderful girl that would do anything for me? so should i propose? I have always liked the single life but think its time for a change
It's a decision only you can make. I'm fairly certain that the opinions of a bunch of perverted teenagers aren't a good deciding factor on whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Bayonetwork
If you have to ask, then no.

+all the common sense in the pit.......damn thats not much
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by gokorn1
im 23 graduating college. have a wonderful girl that would do anything for me? so should i propose? I have always liked the single life but think its time for a change
Why's this a question? I don't know if you have a girlfriend
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by gokorn1

But would you do everything for her?
If you truly love her, go for it!
You deciding on a decision that will COMPLETELY change your life...

and you're asking the Pit?

There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by hen
Of course she would do anything for you, she's a woman.

I really don't have much advice in a situation like this, but I do think it's strange I've been seeing serious threads like this made by people in their 20s in the pit (not strange in a bad way). I'm also surprised at some of the serious answers people have. I think that when you're ready to get married, you'll know it. It's nothing the Pit can tell you.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
im 17, not mature or old enough to get married, but i can make the conclusion that if you can support her financially and you feel in your gut it's right...go for it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by gokorn1

How long have you been together?

How dedicated are you to her?

How dedicated is she to you?

Are you ready to only have one girl the rest of your life?

Are both of you ready to settle?

Are you both willing to compromise for eachother?

Are you financially able to have this wedding?

and the big one.

Do you two love each other?

Ask yourself all of them, answer honestly... ask an ass ton more questions. If she's dedicated she won't be going anywhere, don't rush into something you're not going to be ready for.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Think about the future, what you and her want, and how it's going to work, talk to her about in depth, consider everything said from her side and yours, does she really want to get married?

Think it all over very hard after then make a decision without the pits influence.

I'm 20 myself and I've been dating a girl for 5 years, and I often think about doing the same thing after I graduate, but I dunno, it's a huge step, requires some truly deep thought.
Noone can really answer that but you man.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by iamryanmeadows
yes. invite me to the wedding and i will play jerry c's canon rock for you.

Nah, play something better than that, like Seven by Necrophagist.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
You Shook Me All Night Long
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
dont ask the pit
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Whether you decide to or not, good luck.

BUt if you do.....then you better do something really cool and unique like put it in something that'll surprise her, girls like that...i think
Quote by gokorn1

Um... yes? That's a weird question to ask.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by metal4life592
It's a decision only you can make. I'm fairly certain that the opinions of a bunch of perverted teenagers aren't a good deciding factor on whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.

Well said.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Normally I'd say anyone who comes to the pit looking for advice on one of the biggest decisions they'll ever make is not sensible enough to raise a family...

...but anyway, it's up to you. Is she the right person? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her? Do you want her to raise your kids? Is now the right time? Are you financial stable enough to have a family/marriage?

Finally, good luck.
married at 23?

only if she's pregnant man,

only if she's pregnant.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by The Evil Hat
dont ask the pit

That's actually a good idea. Though I'd say go for it. But just make absolutely sure that you and her are both ready. No use proposing if you're moving house or you're both in loads of debt. If in doubt, wait a while. No harm in biding your time, eh?
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by Kekumba
Actually, if you have to ask... you'll never know!

Dam i was going to say that...

Sure get hitched if you want, but once you do it theres no going back.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Seriously dont do it if you asking the pit for adivce. You know to well my friend.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Your asking a internet forum if you should propose.......Just think about that for a second.......
If this doesn't work out then you can later blame "THE PIT" , a place for all your questions.
if shes horny,yes.

and,if you have to ask us total strangers,den i would have to say no...sorry dude,you are not going to the next round..
Im in a similar situation, my missus is abroad and wont be back until March, she's wonderful and were great together, im planning on proposing when she returns.
Quote by PaulTheVillan
Im in a similar situation, my missus is abroad and wont be back until March, she's wonderful and were great together, im planning on proposing when she returns.

*Thinks of possible awkward situation*
You: You're finally back!
Both: I have something to say to you
Both: Same time then
You: Will you marry me? Gf: I met someone else....

Begin awkward situation.

I'm not dissing your relationship, it's just what came into my head. I don't even know you.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
just pay £20 to get your names changed to the same surname and then everyone will think your married
saves like £7000 or something

haha best advice anyone ever gave me
r.i.p micheal
Quote by gokorn1

yea, i dont know how much help a forum full of 13-14 year olds is going to do for you, it is up to you.

i am 30 though. i am also married.

i met my wife in college (at 18). we got engaged at about your age, but we stayed engaged for a couple of years before we actually got married.

we have been married for 5 years + and it is working out great.

obviously, it depends on the people though....
Page 1 of 2