2 seconds, just like BAM!! all out in one swift motion (get it?)

really made my day
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

15 seconds. no joke. probably less.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
You phail.....

Your the guy who said piano sucks.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
course!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Negative four seconds.

Don't ask for details.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
OH MAN did i ever misunderstand this thread, i thought u guys were talking about dump as in referring to relationships and im thinking wtf are they talking about then wait for it....... I GET IT NOW!! lol, but honestly i dont time my dumps so dont ask me
Quote by dio5288
have you noticed that this kid always proclaims the awesomeness of his threads in the very first post?

he must think he is yngwie
I dunno, recently I went to Taco Bell and had a poop afterwards where a ton came out in like 2 seconds, then I only had to wipe once. It was glorious.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
i normally crap wipe and get out of the bathroom in less that 2min. i timed my self on my ipod a few times. i guess it comes from working on crabing boats. theres not much time or room to take a dump.
I hate short dumps, you get no satisfaction, or really get to start reading anything. Just me?
nah i love the, as i call em, no wipers....i had a brilliant one today at school which i usually hate doing because the bathrooms are gross but i had to and voila it only needed one wipe much to my happiness...that was definetely less than a 20 second dump btw
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
Quote by lushacrous
Negative four seconds.

Don't ask for details.

you brought your guitar,
and practiced your sweep picking at 4 billion BPS so that uyou traveled back in time... slightly
(anything for that extra practice time )
...this kid makes stupid ass threads, doesn't he?
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Damn how low the pit will go sometimes amazes me!!!

This is really really sad everyone ****s life moves on

Gear:
- Schecter - Omen 6 (soon to have SD 59,Distortion)
- Admira Seville (Classical)
- Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
- Crybaby
- Digitech Whammy 4
- Behringer TU100 (tuner)
- Boss Micro BR
Holy crap.

I thought this thread was about relationship dumps.

I saw the other guy who thought that, and I thought he was thinking this was about pooping type of dumps. I feel like a douche.

This is still an epic phailure, however.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by alexi_is_God
OH MAN did i ever misunderstand this thread, i thought u guys were talking about dump as in referring to relationships and im thinking wtf are they talking about then wait for it....... I GET IT NOW!! lol, but honestly i dont time my dumps so dont ask me

haha i think ur funny

+5.928347
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by raining_blood23
man! did you guys wipe? lol

I know that sometimes, if you're realy lucky, or if you like eat really healthy, then it's possible to get what i like to call a "Clean Cut" where it's like right in the middle, not to diarrhea, not too constipated, and it compeltely comes out and you don't even need to wipe cuz it's like nothing happened. it feels so good too...
sometimes my ass hair gets knotty or i just have some major dingleberries and it takes a while for it to strain out
When I really need to go, it comes out all at once, so maybe around 5 seconds minus wiping time.

But the long ones are better.
im gonna talk about long dumps. my friend sometimes takes a dump at school, and usually takes like 15 mins. and my cousin, he takes upwards 30 mins. i dont care for short dumps, i love taking a nice long dump
I think mine was just under a minute, on the weekend. Went in, came out right when I sat down, gave it a few wipes just to make sure, then left.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"