hey Pit, i need a monologue for drama class, preferably contemporary and funny. can be from a movie or a play. any and all suggestions welcome.

EDIT-Forgot to say that i have been searching on google and wasnt too happy, which is why i'm here.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Last edited by HyperBoy2519 at Nov 19, 2007,
V for Vendetta.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by rockon1824
Do one of Dr. Cox's rants from Scrubs is you can...

i agree. they're funny. anyone who's seen the show in the class will love it.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
I like the idea for a scrubs one if you want to be funny,

or you could do something from fight club (just watched it again damn its good)

or you could do something from one of the many frat pack movies thinking something from wedding crashers or old school

but i think something powerful would be better but that is just my humble opinion
Gear:
- Schecter - Omen 6 (soon to have SD 59,Distortion)
- Admira Seville (Classical)
- Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
- Crybaby
- Digitech Whammy 4
- Behringer TU100 (tuner)
- Boss Micro BR
Quote by schecter-omen6
I like the idea for a scrubs one if you want to be funny,

or you could do something from fight club (just watched it again damn its good)

or you could do something from one of the many frat pack movies thinking something from wedding crashers or old school

but i think something powerful would be better but that is just my humble opinion

any powerful suggestions? im open to anything
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Oooh, do the 4 pages from As I Lay Dying where the little kid narrates, and its only like 3 run-on sentences.
I just did a monologue for a drama class a few weeks ago. I did the one from School of Rock where Jack Black's character is telling the kid to give up because the world is run by the man and all that jazz. I could find you the link to it if you're interested?

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
if u want a powerful do adamn sandler in rein over me. its the part when he finaly comes out about his family
I've always liked the speaking part from the movie "signs" where mel gibson explains about how "what if there are no coincidences" and stuff. Or you could do patton's big speech and the beginning of the movie patton, pretty dramatic and sort of humorous in a morbid way. Or maybe something from 300?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"