Page 1 of 2
My dog had sex(tried to cuz he doesnt have balls) with a dead rabbit .... just wondering what your dog or animal had sex with(or tried), or just a funny story.
My cat ****s the carpet pretty often. She's a slut.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
my dog tried to have sex with my little sister...
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I remember watching a documentary in AP Environmental Science that talked about a male frog trying to mate with a dead female frog.

...for 8 hours.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by Spitz13
my guy dog tried to have sex with another guy dog...........

ew..

It's called dominance.

It's like the dog version of war, rather being sexual than violent.

So in reality, the TS's dog was trying to dominate a dead rabbit
Haha one time I got stoned at my friends friends house and her dog was humping me.
Quote by Cumbersome
I thought you goona post "my dog had sex with...me"

I believe DinkyDaisy already covered that once.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by vlp_dope
my dog tried to have sex with my little sister...

Nah, that was me.

....pedos for the loss.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Sigged
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
My dog is neutered, so his fucking days are over.

On the other hand, my friend has two females dogs who enjoy make love to each other. I asked him why he thinks they do that, and he said, "They're joking."
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stratman_13

Sigged

aww hell yeah
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China

also sigged dat ****
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Quote by Twist of fate
At a childhood sleepover, me and my friends were sleeping while my dog gave one of my friends the ol cleavland steamer. That counts as sex right?

I'd take a Cleaveland Steamer over sex anyday.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
I'd take a Cleaveland Steamer over sex anyday.

My marching band peoples were talking about that and it was weird because I only thought people with no lives knew what those terms meant
Quote by zombie_monster
My marching band peoples were talking about that and it was weird because I only thought people with no lives knew what those terms meant

Are you trying to say people in marching have a life
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
whats a cleaveland steamer
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Quote by mitch222
whats a cleaveland steamer

You obviously have a life, so what are you doing on UG?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
my dog's neutered.
it doesn't stop him from trying on anything that he can wrap his legs around...what a creep...
Quote by TnT~55

sigged
Quote by TnT~55

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Quote by me and a half
my keyboardist's dog humps people whenever they are on all fours around her, and it is a girl.

my dog does the same thing every once and a while (also a girl)
if only my girlfriend was as much as a slut as your animals...
Quote by TnT~55

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
My uncles dog wouldn't stop trying to screw my arm when I was trying to sleep on the couch.
My Gear:
  • Baby Blue Fender MexiStrat
  • Vox AD30VT

MikeLikes2Rock, I tried your idea, Genius!

Yeah, I'm a genius.
Quote by zeppelinpage4
I believe DinkyDaisy already covered that once.

that was an epic thread
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
my friends dog started to hump my leg really hard while i was playing halo 3 online and then when i would move my leg away the dog would bite me soo i couldnt doo much because i was busy with halo 3 and my friend who owned the dog wouldnt stop laughing for 30 min beucase i couldnt do anything about it, he took i picture but i dont know where he put it.
My brothers leg, my leg, my dad's leg, a blanket, and a stuffed toy lion that was about his size. We had to throw that away. He hasn't humped in a long time though.
Quote by convictionless
Omg My Friends Dog Humps The Blanket Too

So my dog isn't the only one...
Quote by Spitz13
my guy dog tried to have sex with another guy dog...........

ew..

Back before I discovered sex, my cousins dog (male) got a boner around my other cousins dog (also male).

It was EXTREMELY long, saggy, and red, and I had no clue what the hell it was.
Page 1 of 2