Hey, I just got to thinking about holidays for some reason, and then I got to wondering..has a day yet been designated UG Day (or something of the sort)? It seems that there is a holiday for every little thing nowadays, and UG Day would be way better than many holidays that exist. I know that it wouldn't be recognized officially..just wondering if the Pit has yet come up with something of the sort.

Oh, and if not, I officially designate today International UG Day, although as a noob I probably haven't the power to do that.
Actually I think there was a UG day or something like that, didn't seem to work out I guess but yeah.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
yeah, and maybe if we'd get a freaking OFFICIAL store, not a lame cafepress one, we could all wear UG shirts that day. i would gladly pay $20 for a nice UG shirt. and we could have UG guitar picks, straps, hoodies, coffee mugs, whatever. but no, there's no store.
If there was an official day and store I'd get a UG shirt and wear it on that day...or maybe every day. And never take it off..

*shivers*

But seriously, UG Day would be awesome.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Everyday is UG Day

Exactly what I was going to say.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I vote we make official UG day on December 25th and try and push out Christmas because that's what Christians did to pagans.

I don't know what meme's would replace what traditions... however I think there is definite possibility for a certain smiling fruit to be placed in a certain song alluding to fruits of the same sort...
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
i say it be october 9th, the day it was created
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Nah, can't be on the 9th..that's what the Anniversary is for! I agree with Bushinarin...let's push Christmas out!
I didn't even know that we had our anniversary on the ninth... I missed it... and I didn't even get her a gift.

Sweet angel, didn't even mention it to me that night.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by frottage
yeah, and maybe if we'd get a freaking OFFICIAL store, not a lame cafepress one, we could all wear UG shirts that day. i would gladly pay $20 for a nice UG shirt. and we could have UG guitar picks, straps, hoodies, coffee mugs, whatever. but no, there's no store.

Lol we tried that too, even made shirt designs but the idea didn't seem to work out. Who knows maybe the pit can try again.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Lol we tried that too, even made shirt designs but the idea didn't seem to work out. Who knows maybe the pit can try again.

They should do it again. I'd buy 'em! Maybe one with Mudkipz? Icy Hot? Come on people.
If I were able to buy things online... I would buy a UG shirt for everyday of the week.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Actually I think there was a UG day or something like that, didn't seem to work out I guess but yeah.

Actually we have it on the third Wednesday of every October, you missed out!

We hard party balloons, pin the tail on the Frenchy, Rape in the Mud (I think Cag was playing badly on purpose) and other exciting games.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Bushinarin
If I were able to buy things online... I would buy a UG shirt for everyday of the week.

Good idea!
Quote by type2two
They should do it again. I'd buy 'em! Maybe one with Mudkipz? Icy Hot? Come on people.

If it said that, I wouldn't buy it. And if I'm not mistaken, you can get a warning for just mentioning those things.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach
If it said that, I wouldn't buy it. And if I'm not mistaken, you can get a warning for just mentioning those things.

for serial? I usually don't type meme's but they're all in good fun.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by stanleybach

I wouldn't buy it either..I was just being stupid. I never found Mudkipz and Icy Hot that funny, anyway. And, about the warning, oh well, I suppose. I didn't know. A warning is fine as long as I'm not banned *weeps at the thought*

Quote by Bushinarin

Same here.
Quote by Bushinarin

Yep, my friend is currently banned for saying one of those things.

And I think the idea of having a UG store would be cool.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by Cumbersome
Everyone come to my house at North Dakota!

aww, the poor thing looks more like it's from New Orleans than North Dakota.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by stanleybach
Yep, my friend is currently banned for saying one of those things.

And I think the idea of having a UG store would be cool.

Ahh...I hope I don't get banned.

And...yeah, a UG store would be awesome. We should start a petition!
But I already declared it today, November 19th! And it's not like anybody will take it seriously, anyway. Just as with anything else in the Pit after a while.
b = 2
u = 21
t = 20
t = 20
s = 19
e = 5
c = 3
k = 11
s = 19

I say UG day is January 20.
Death to Ovation haters!
today is Ted Turners Birthday...

Tomorrow should be UG Day!!!! It's the late Duane Allman's birthday!!!!!!!
██████████████████████████████