I have an "empty" myspace that I use only to communicate with other myspaces. I received my first comment today but it didn't show at the end of my myspace, I had to click on a link that said "comments" (on spanish) but now I can't see that comment bacause the "comments" link is gone.

Help me, please.
Wait, I thought ALL myspaces were used to communicate with other myspaces.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
hes using a communicationg myspace to communicate with a communicating myspace which are used for communicating. learn to communicate.

yeah, wtf is he talking about?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Me thinks Senior needs to learn some ingles

me thinks gringo should shut the hell up.

its obvious english is not his first language.....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Can you try to restate what you said?

So far I'm getting that you have an 'empty' myspace, as in you have a blank myspace with nothing on it. Then you got a comment.

I lost you after that, maybe you could send us a link to the page?
Who dat?
There should be a link under your picture that says comments. If there isn't then you have confused the hell out of me.

And why is everyone making fun of his English? He said everything fine, he just didn't say enough for people to be able to help him.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Firefox.

View - page style - no style.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum