I want to know what parts I could upgrade on my 06 Epiphone Jr. with bolt-on neck and humbuckers so I could get a better tone when I get my VJ 1/2 stack?

I've been wanting to replace the pickups because I don't think they're really humbuckers, I play all punk rock rhythms and also like doing some classic rock lead riffs like basic early led zeps, the who, beatles, and the queen just to name some... So, I need some of your advice on what pickups to get and also what other upgrades are good to make playing this cheap guitar better?

Thanks dudes!
::type
You could throw some GFS pickups in there.

I'd probably just save up for a new guitar.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i persoanlly would invest in a new guitar, just because the build quality and the woods on your current one shouldnt be the greatest. well if you dont have the cash pickups would be good for now. how about maybe a super distortion and an air norton? i really dont know. im not the man to go to when it comes to pick ups...
Quote by FacingUsAll
You could throw some GFS pickups in there.

I'd probably just save up for a new guitar.

+1, its guitarfetish.com for GFS pups
I will get a new Fender Standard Telecaster soon but, I'll ignore my Jr. and just play the Tele.

That's why I want to change pickups and at least get that fat n chunky sound I need for punk rock rhythm.
Quote by sobeisbull
+1, its guitarfetish.com for GFS pups

Thanks for that site, it has GREAT prices! I like to get the humbucker sized P90, gold tuners n knobs, gold Gibson style bridge and strap pegs in gold too!