Okay, I've got one last question for you guys. I'm still going to be the LP if money allows, but I also have always wanted a tele. I've tried the fenders, and they sound great, but they're quite expensive. I've been looking at these for about a month now, they're made by a company called S-101, in China, and I can get one on ebay for under 100$.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-S101-Telecaster-with-12-Fender-Picks-Red-Tele_W0QQitemZ280172534686QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

At first when I saw that, I said, "these have got to be absolute sh*t", but check out the reviews it's got on here:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/S101/EFT-22+Tele/10/1

Anyways what do you guys think? Too good to be true? Keep my money and buy a new amp?

Thanks
You gotta love strats
Get a Saga Tele and put it together yourself
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I think I'm gonna go for it. For that price, it's worth trying.
You gotta love strats
Quote by LP Addict
please dont, those things are absolutely terrible.

New tuners and a new nut and they are alright
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
my friend got one and you couldnt even play it because the frets would literally rip your skin off. he returned it and got a full refund and didnt even bother to get another one.

if you want a quality guitar kit

www.grizzly.com
Quote by LP Addict
my friend got one and you couldnt even play it because the frets would literally rip your skin off. he returned it and got a full refund and didnt even bother to get another one.

if you want a quality guitar kit

www.grizzly.com

I bought one from a guy an ebay who checks over everything to make sure that they are playable.

I'm sure there are crappy ones out there .
Quote by utsapp89
I just ordered a white one, I'll tell you guys how it is when I get it
You gotta love strats